F1 sports help
I've tried over the last 2 years to get XBMC (now TVMC) and Kodi going to watch F1 but with only moderate success, I think it's all bit in a mess now as I have Kodi & XBMC installed, not sure which to try I think one interfere with the others as they seem the same when it boots.
Any suggestions/instructions on how to install something foolproof to watch the F1? I'm think probably best to wipe all & starting again, I've done this a few times last year but it always ends up not working or I get the occasional connection to an Ace Stream that then runs out.
I have been searching through the threads but not sure which one is up to date now, there seem to be so many that have got it working it must just be me..

Appreciate any feedback, hope thats ok to ask about F1 here.
Kodi is the new name for XBMC. Having both installed shouldn't actually hurt anything, and they don't interact with each other.

XBMC = v13.2 and lower

Kodi = v14 and higher

"TVMC" is a pre-configured version of the software that we don't support or talk about here per the forum rules (wiki). It is not what XBMC has turned into.

I'm guessing (?) any add-on that let's you watch F1 sports is also against our forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
F1 sports help0