No Option to Change EPG Settings
Hey everyone - finally making the move off of Windows Media Center over to Kodi and I'm very excited at all the possibilities. That said, I'm still learning a lot of it. I have everything just about done, but I'm having a problem with my EPG settings. I have NextPVR as the backend and everything works fine there. However, in Kodi, I can only see 3 days of the EPG.

After too much time trying to figure this out, I learned that 3 days is the default and I can just change that in the EPG settings: http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Live_TV#EPG

Easy enough, except I don't have that option. In fact, I don't have most of those options. All I have is:
  • Default selection action
  • Reset the EPG database
  • Reset above settings to default

I reset the EPG database and that didn't make a difference. Like I said, I'm still new at this, but I have the latest version of Kodi Helix installed, the latest version of NextPVR installed, and *I think* I have the latest NShared.dll and Kodi_NextPVR_win32.dll files on the system.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!

-- Jim
Scroll down to the bottom of the left hand navigation bar on that screen (until SETTINGS LEVEL is highlighted). Hit enter on your remote or keyboard to change the level to ADVANCED or EXPERT. When you go back to the EPG settings you should see some additional options, including the option you mentioned.
I can't believe I missed that! Thanks, pkscout - I love those kind of easy fixes!!!!

-- Jim

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Option to Change EPG Settings0