Scraping TV series episodes all turn grey missing
Every time I use scraping the titel name and the data like posters fannard ect comes ok Name change ok map adapt and changes

But all the episodes become missing afther rename geys out
dit look at the maps they all get the nfo
Tried to copy them all in the root from the map but they stil grey out missing
Ok did my research don t now this is correct

First i need to rescrape titel for the art
Then i remove the pad from settings and reload the pad so all the episodes come standing in green then i recrape every single episide and auto rename then rescape the titel .
Then from update library i select only tv series and the missing episodes show present
Found better way

First load the tv series directory

Then Rename all the episodes manualy by double click then correct the season number and the episode nr you can see it below on the popup witch number this is then ok
Then rescrape the episode and save and rename the episode with auto command at that moment the is no art in the directory from the serie itself
The following step is to recrape the series and all come well

Stay tuned will be continuied

Greets
Thanks for this. I was experiencing the same issue. I thought I could scrape them one at a time and fix them but like you the others disappeared. I decided that if I was forced to fix them manually I would be better just going back to properly renaming the actual files.

My laziness found the proper answer though. I downloaded 4 suggested renaming tools but it was the last one, FileBot, that works the way I need it to because I could drag the episodes directly from TVDB and match them up. Now they work perfectly with Ember from the get-to. I don't know if every format works but since so much of my library was already named with the format show.title.s##e## I customized filebot to match and that has always worked with Ember.

In a way I am glad this happened. If I had actually gone through with leaving wrong names and relying on nfos and whatnot to compensate I probably would have regretted it later on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping TV series episodes all turn grey missing1