Here is a good one...! ;)
Hey all,

I have a project for home I am having trouble solving. I need some advice if you please? I have been working on this for a while and writing 'stuff' but often it fails. My computer now thinks I am "Top Gear"'s James May. It is so used to hearing me shouting COCK.

I have mjpeg streams at 25fps (768x576) on 3 ip addresses. These are coming in from security web cameras and monitored by 'motion' on Linux. Which is then broadcasting the motion feed into new ports. All works, lovely! I can use Firefox on Android to watch any stream. Marvellous!

Now... this is where the fun starts Wink

I really want to combine the 3 feeds into one MPEG-TS, transcoded, into tvheadend, in a video format that a RaspberryPI Kodi box can decode! So I can choose 'Live TV' on Kodi on the PI, and choose which camera (channel) to watch! Motion is watching the cameras, after I got badly assulted one time, so I want to go camera->motion->VLC->tvheadend->Kodi.

Just so if I hear a knock at the door I can change a TV channel on Kodi and see who is there before I open the door! Opening the door to the wrong people and ending up laying in a pool of your own blood as you try to get to the phone ain't much fun!

Any advice offered is WAY appriciated, and very much worth a Sangria or two if you visit Southern Spain. Smile

Cheers m'dears!

Bon
Maybe that helps: https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend...lticasting

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Here is a good one...! ;)0