Req PseudoTV Live - Feature Requests
Lightbulb 

Post your feature requests below!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Don't know if it's possible but It would be great if you could change the order of channels through the in app manager without having to rebuild each channel and its advanced rules.

Crude channel number changing will be added to v.0.6.1b, building a full gui for it requires too much work... Maybe down the road I'll do more with it.

Thank you Smile
I mentioned this on the other tread, but I would like the "auto-tune" to be able to section off channels into categories.So you have all your "news" channels in one range, "cartoons" in another and so on. We could add a "tag" to a channel when added to the community list and that tag would determine what channel range that channel would fall into. Like 50-59.
PTVL must somehow know a category when using the color codes in the program guide? Not sure how hard it would be to add that to the channel configuration.
Two separate "logo" options would be great! Like one logo for the EPG and then another for the logo on the screen. I would like 2 formats, a rectangle logo in the EPG and a more square one for the screen logo.
JSON / XML / any webservice to interact with EPG data, and perhaps even control/manipulate PTVL.
I'm an iOS dev and I'm itching to control or even view (UPnP mirroring?) PTVL from my iPad/iPhone.
If you can point me in the right direction I'd love to contribute some dev hours towards this goal.
Repackage the add-on into a PVR backend!

I know, I know, there are core features that need to be added to Kodi for everything to work... but a reduced feature release (e.g. IPTV/HDHomerun streams only) would still be awesome. Angel

Adding recording support would also be useful. SiliconDust makes this easy on their newer UPnP players with the wget command. You could probably use cron as crude backend for scheduling recordings.

[Solved] - I had a fork of IPTV simple that I was toying with... unfortunately media support is limited for the backend, So I abandoned the project.
2 requests

1. If a stream fails, fallback on the last stream that was playing (not try to go to the next channel)

2. Allow user to tell PTVL number of retries to try before failing (currently the default is 5)

[Solved] - PseudoTV Live already does both...

1. PseudoTV Live has three fallbacks, change channel up, change channel down and change channel to last playing channel. Which fallback gets triggered depends on your navigating behavior... ie if you flip channels up, or down, or if you jumped to another channel.

2. Setting under misc. Playertimeout.

Thanks Lunatixz, however I noticed a few things.

1. This behavior is not consistent. Example, I was watching channel 702 (which is pointing to my HDHR .strm file). I tried clicking on an IPTV channel 720. Channel 720 was down and PTVL tried to open 721 instead. I would like for it to open 702 again since it's what I was watching. So not sure the level of complexity to perhaps make this an item that the user could set? Even if it's an XML setting and not in the GUI

2. This only allow me to get to 10 secs timeout at the lowest level, which equates to PTVL retrying 3 times. Any way to allow a lower setting?
Would it be possible to disallow the ability to go backwards in time, so that if it were say 4:23 pm right now, you would be unable to scroll pastwards into 3:30 pm--so instead it would land on the network logo and display information (if any available) about the network? I see some networks created that I have no idea what they are but the logo looks interesting. It'd be nice to get information on the network by highlighting the network name. This is the way it works on DirecTV, I don't know if other settop boxes operate the same way from other providers.
(2015-03-30, 04:17)bornagainpengui Wrote: Would it be possible to disallow the ability to go backwards in time, so that if it were say 4:23 pm right now, you would be unable to scroll pastwards into 3:30 pm--so instead it would land on the network logo and display information (if any available) about the network? I see some networks created that I have no idea what they are but the logo looks interesting. It'd be nice to get information on the network by highlighting the network name. This is the way it works on DirecTV, I don't know if other settop boxes operate the same way from other providers.
+1 on this, and building on the 'network info' would it be possible to navigate to an 'On Demand' for the channel selected. e.g. - Click on channel/network and bring up the channel's playlist.
Any chance to have PTVL use the database from Plex if using plexbmc as the database? I'm guessing it would take a significant time to code so probably not, but wanted to ask, thank you.

No, its redundant. This plugin is for Xbmc/Kodi database.
Feature request for the EPG WINDOW:
I think it would be nice to have the ability to get more information when a show is highlighted.Instead of the plot and artwork we could get (genre,rating,director....etc)and all the infolabels we get fom the video player.

Thanks
Request for the Episode Info Overlay:

Would it be possible to make it so that the 'up' and 'down' arrow keys move the EPG info up and down to the next/last channel, without actually changing the channel, and have 'Page Up' and 'Page Down' change the channel? Using the up and down arrows you'll be able to quickly see what is on the surrounding channels without having to bring up the EPG, and if you find what you're looking for, pressing 'Enter' should then change the channel.

I ask because most cable and satellite providers (at least here in the UK) allow you to bring up the episode info and then use the arrow keys on the remote control to quickly see what is on the other channels, without forcing you to change the channel. In my view it would be ideal if PTVL mimicked this, too.
It would be nice if Pseudo TV Lite had addon support just like the the full version. There's no need for auto-tuning of plugins, but the ability to add channels from addons is too much to go without.

The lack of addon support is really the only thing keeping me from using the Lite version.
(2015-04-20, 16:37)labelwhore Wrote: It would be nice if Pseudo TV Lite had addon support just like the the full version. There's no need for auto-tuning of plugins, but the ability to add channels from addons is too much to go without.

The lack of addon support is really the only thing keeping me from using the Lite version.

that defeats the purpose of "lite".
(2015-04-20, 16:50)bry- Wrote:
(2015-04-20, 16:37)labelwhore Wrote: It would be nice if Pseudo TV Lite had addon support just like the the full version. There's no need for auto-tuning of plugins, but the ability to add channels from addons is too much to go without.

that defeats the purpose of "lite".

Additionally, the Luna has stated that the lite version in essence can be achieved using the full version simply by turning off the right settings. So, just use the full version and tweak the settings to help enhance performance.

(2015-03-05, 20:33)Lunatixz Wrote: Essentially that's what this project is... removing what was "optional" settings in PTVL, in-order to force performance. Technically PTVL can perform just as fast as PTVLite after being properly configured. I understand most users don't want to put the time into learning the complexities of PTVL. Hopefully they will enjoy the simplicity of PTVLite.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Feature Requests4