• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Torrent-Controller (Script) for Azureus, Vuze, and ABC
SVN my friend... pretty much daily basis. Once i added the <textcolor> tag to the DFXML it worked great. IIRC i seems its the only one that has no textcolor in listcontrol. You seem to have set them for the rest.

OH! And latest beta seems to have the same color problem and also now seems to have problems quitting script using menu on remote i think.
Yeah I had not even looked at the colour issue..on PM3.

I found the mistake in using the remote when I when to bed last night and couldn't exit the app. Dooh!

I will fix those issues today..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
Fixed:

- PMIII textcolor has been fixed.
- Skip+ / SKip- have been set corrently for page Next/Prev.
- Remote Menu button now perform the exit script.
- MC360 textcolor for button labels has been set to black as the white was not very readable..

Hopefully all problems are now fixed..

Download v1.02 Here
Kudos on the fixes my friend! And a fantastic script for thy ole couch potatoe!

I've been messing with the WebGUI of uTorrent and noticed you can set priority on files etc low,medium,high would be a great addition to the script if we could grab the sample from videos and pausing the rest or setting prioritys.

PS. Great work!
Yeah im not really touching the full potential of what can be controlled at the moment with azureus or utorrent. utorrent is so much easier to control as it returns python dictionary objects which just makes life almost effortless.
i noticed that when using the new Torrent-X (THANKS BTW, LOVE IT)..i can browse torrent sites and "apparently" ADD torrents to my Queue, but I noticed that this feature is somewhat "hit-or-miss"..as in sometimes I have to click on it MULTIPLE times before it adds it to my dl queue..is this normal? Hell, is it normal to be able to ADD torrents via this tool..?? hehe Thanks, keep up the AWESOME work.

-C
probably would help to say I'm using the Utorrent controller huh?? lol
I noticed that both uTorrent and Azureus do not report back the status all they report is the fact that the command was sent successfully. The software is then responsible for queueing it up although sometimes I have noticed a considerable delay of approx a couple of minutes,utorrent does seem slower than azureus at retrieving the actual file. I could understand it being a pain if you have to go back to the controller screen to check its been added or not.

I will certainly look into this though probably by doing a check in the background for the file waiting for approx 2 minutes otherwise doing a resend. Or maybe having a feature to queue all selections in a temp file and then actioning them all at once via the controller screen. Maybe a selection menu similar to playlists to add/remove entries from the queue.
Another request: When I added torrents on my FTP the list of files within are shown and I can deselect any content I do not care about like; stuff I might already, samples, commerical files etc.
Would it be possible to do something similar in your script?

Tnx
Of course. This was just the initial release which was a total re-write of my torrent-controller script. It needed a good re-write as my last effort although worked was a total mess, codewise.
I cant even get past the upload or download tab, because I dont know what to input in the configure tab. I keep on getting a check logfile error what do I do..?
Eagle7894 Wrote:I cant even get past the upload or download tab, because I dont know what to input in the configure tab. I keep on getting a check logfile error what do I do..?

Set your default controller uTorrent/Azuereus, then configure that controller with the web gui settings (IP address, port, user/pass) these can be found from within your chosen torrent client preferences/settings screens. Read more here.

Btw, is it possible to set the download location for files when you add a torrent? My files are being saved to the root of the drive Sad
Ph03n1x Wrote:Btw, is it possible to set the download location for files when you add a torrent? My files are being saved to the root of the drive Sad

What controller are you using. I dont know much about utorrent if thats your controller although Im sure several people here will know what you need to do.
I don't have any experience with python scripting, but I would like to add my own sites to this script, a few of which are private and would require cookies. If anyone could give me and others wanting to do this a generic rundown of how to edit the .py files to add our own sites, that would be excellent. Thanks!
If people PM me with sites/controllers that they would like added I will look into it. The current Beta does support cookies so thats not a problem as my sabcontroller uses logins alot for sites.

You do need to know python and how to scrape web sites to create one for yourself. A new release coming soon also has an Auto/Manual update feature for controller/site modules so I can easily post updates without having to muck about posting new releases onto websites..
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Torrent-Controller (Script) for Azureus, Vuze, and ABC1