v14 tvheadend missing?!
Hi,
today I wanted to make a fresh new OpenELEC install. I downloaded the image, installed it on my RaPi and everything was fine. But when I wanted to install Tvheadend, I was confused. I could only find the preinstalled client. But the service is gone. I can't find it any more in the AddOn Browser. The tvheadend Service (the Backend) isn't -even with the find function - available. The same under OSMC/Raspbmc.
I can't find other backends for the preinstalled clients neither. What is happening? Where did they move? Or is it a problem that just I have?

Greetings,
Pete
Greetings,
Pete
Isn't tvh in the unofficial repository now? I haven't looked, as my backend runs on a different (non-OE) system, but I'm sure that's what I heard.
Well, that would explain some thinks. How do i get into the unofficial repository? because activating it from OE just give me a blank page
Greetings,
Pete
(2015-03-15, 22:44)PeteTheBeat Wrote: Well, that would explain some thinks. How do i get into the unofficial repository? because activating it from OE just give me a blank page
It should load up if you force refresh it a few times
huuuuuu
i am confused as well. I updated Kodi to

kodi --version
15.0-ALPHA2 Git:28fc68b Media Center Kodi
Copyright © 2005-2013 Team Kodi - http://kodi.tv

and although the path for my tvheadend client is still there when I go into add locations the TvHeadend Client is no longer an option. How do I restore this as a protocol to use?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvheadend missing?!0