• 5(current)
Bug Bug Reports
@jurialmunkey, your update worked
(2015-06-05, 08:31)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-06-03, 20:43)Guilouz Wrote: After a search with global search and press info on a movie we have this :
Are you using the main skin, not a modified version because it works fine for me...

Yes, with your skin (not modded), tested with the latest version (1.3.5) on github. No infos with actors, movies, episodes.

I use Global Search 4.0.2 updated few days ago and latest Isenguard Nightly.

PVR: The Group Items option in TV recordings is missing.
version 1.4.5

After you select a movie, cast, and then move to right to see more actors, going to the left doesn't work

Need to move 0 items up a bit, bottom right in the image
(2015-06-20, 15:56)Edworld Wrote: version 1.4.5
After you select a movie, cast, and then move to right to see more actors, going to the left doesn't work
Can;t reproduce this, works fine for me.

(2015-06-20, 16:11)Edworld Wrote: Need to move 0 items up a bit, bottom right in the image
Fixed on latest git.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
very weird, using Helix

try this:

Select a movie, cast, select first actor, and then move to right one actor, then try coming back to first actor.95% of the time I have the issue, sometime it works.

Using wndows 7
(2015-06-20, 17:32)Edworld Wrote: very weird, using Helix
try this:
Select a movie, cast, select first actor, and then move to right one actor, then try coming back to first actor.95% of the time I have the issue, sometime it works.
Using wndows 7
I couldn't reproduce this at all then I very deliberately followed your instructions to move right one and then back and it happened for the random movie I chose. I know why it is happening, but not much I can do about it if I want to be able to go to extended info on cast members onclick (uses a fake button to control this list to take over the onclick behaviour). It is actually changing the position, but for some reason kodi doesn't track the focus. I'll do some more testing and if I notice it being significantly problematic I might have to think of a different approach.
I believe this is extended info related,

Once you use the script for movies, you can a play icon if you have the movie in your collection. Is is possible to add this to tvshows?
Same bug with infodialog on global search. I use latest github updated 8 hours ago.

I haven't made isengard changes yet so might be related to that.
Another observation:

Media info view, extra info selected, you get duration twice, middle right and on the bottom
PVR recordings do not show watched or unwatched indicator.
(2015-06-30, 05:31)Deihmos Wrote: PVR recordings do not show watched or unwatched indicator.
What backend are you using?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Serverwmc. They show up fine in other skins but not this one. I am using Kodi 14.2
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3