• 16(current)
Bug Bug Reports
I'm experiencing a bit of an issue with the scrolling on my widgets

I only started using the skin last week so this could easily be user error, but I couldn't find any information on it in the forum.

I have a widget and the scroll position seems to go off the screen, as well as not highlighting the movie that the description is for (I think the second part might be by design). When I first started using the skin, the description was for the left hand movie, it would then move the second and the widget would scroll, then on to the 3rd so on and so forth. After rebuilding this no longer seems to work

Hopefully these help highlight my issue

https://imgur.com/gallery/MM23V
https://imgur.com/gallery/13qa4

EDIT: (by jurialmunkey) -- Please don't discuss banned add-ons in these forums as it's against forum rules. I've edited your post as the reference to the banned add-ons is not necessary (seems to be a more general bug than related to the add-on). Normally I would simply delete such posts but the post will serve an important reminder to look into this general bug.
Where is zeroconf option? I have the latest Arctic Zephyr from "Get More". It's not at Services > General
Running kodi 17 (Play Store) on android 5.1 TV box. Huh
Is anyone here able to use Trakt Infos as Widgets, for example Trending Movies provided via Extended Info Script. If I select that it won't display any data, TDMB Popular Movies via Extended Info Script are perfectly fine as Wiget, the Data is displayed perfectly.
I remember this worked some time but I'm not sure if the Script Changed or something in the Skin Code.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, in that case just feel free to delete my Post. I will also add a Log if I'm at home later.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
Im reluctant to call this a bug but i've read on this Kodi forum somewhere that you do not need to allow widget reloading with Kodi 17.

However, if i disable it i find that my custom backgrounds for main menu items are "randomly" changed to other pictures from elsewhere..i know not where !
Running Libreleelec 8.01 (latest currently). Went from Estuary to this skin but in main menu I can't find settings. Also tried menu keys etc. Addons sub menu has 4 sub items and the fourth cant be seen (Movies also has last item empty).

Now trying to go back to confluence somehow.

Update: addons was in menu, reinstalled confluence and selected yes to run it. Reinstalled arctic then from zip here and after install stayed in the menu I saw. Strangely the menu I saw was customized and had no settings. Reset to factory settings and voila, working menu again. Still not sure why I got a menu without settings though.
I've been having the same issue highlighted by Baxter300 in post #226 at the top of this page.

When using vertical home page layout with a widget, the carousel doesn't behave as it used to. Previously, the row of posters scrolled every few seconds and the fanart/description always related to the left-most poster. Since updating however, the fanart/description scrolls through each item but the row of posters doesn't start scrolling until the 8th or 9th item, meaning that the fanart/description often relates to an item that's off the screen.

Example of how it behaved previously:

And this is how it behaves now:

Is this a known bug? Any way to fix it?

Cheers.
I'm using this skin for the first time and I really love it, I just noticed one thing that seems to be a bug.
I have some weird pink highlights, it show's up in the bar where the video is buffering or even in some text where you can choose an option.
It's hard to describe but it'r really eye catching and kind of disturbing. I'll post some pics if you don't know what I mean.

Is there a way to change this color or will this be fixed? (If it's indeed a bug)
(2017-05-07, 23:35)c0heed Wrote: I'm using this skin for the first time and I really love it, I just noticed one thing that seems to be a bug.
I have some weird pink highlights, it show's up in the bar where the video is buffering or even in some text where you can choose an option.
It's hard to describe but it'r really eye catching and kind of disturbing. I'll post some pics if you don't know what I mean.

Is there a way to change this color or will this be fixed? (If it's indeed a bug)
Screenshot please
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
It looks like this

Skin options:
http://imgur.com/a/uzjhi

Subtitles menu:
http://imgur.com/a/zg2aL

While playing a video:
http://imgur.com/a/mV5KY
(2017-05-08, 17:35)c0heed Wrote: It looks like this

Skin options:
http://imgur.com/a/uzjhi

Subtitles menu:
http://imgur.com/a/zg2aL

While playing a video:
http://imgur.com/a/mV5KY

Oh I see what you mean. Not a bug. Pink text shows which item is currently in use. The pink seek bar shows how much of the video is cached.

You can change the color by editing skin.arctic.zephyr/colors/defaults.xml and changing this line
Code:
<color name="Highlight2">FFff4081</color>

Its a hexadecimal ARGB color code, so first two digits are transparency (FF being opaque) and then hex rgb color code.
Video 
I tend to use Kodi as a PVR client and noticed after the 17.3 update that there has developed a issue with the way the Recording menu shows whist either live TV or a recording is playing.

I have the skin setup to replace the background with whatever is playing which basically runs below the menus etc - this work fine for the TV guide however when you come to the recorded menu is all goes very wrong.

Rather than the screen overlay kicking in and all the recording showing you get is a couple of text lines regarding the selected recording which you can't see. There is no darkening of the screen, no series folders and no fanart showing up. basically it looks like normal playback with a couple lines of white text.

I have tried re-install kodi and it has zero effect - I have also tried a few other skins and noticed this impacts them too (I think there from the same guys who created this scheme therefore underlying code is impacting them all).

Using an NVidia Shield running android 7 and fully up-to-date - recordings won't show over live playback even after a full reset
Windows 10 laptop - same version, no issue
Android Table running 6.0.1 - again no issue

Would be great to find a solution or a fix issued.
(2017-05-26, 10:31)DarrenCotton Wrote: I tend to use Kodi as a PVR client and noticed after the 17.3 update that there has developed a issue with the way the Recording menu shows whist either live TV or a recording is playing.

I have the skin setup to replace the background with whatever is playing which basically runs below the menus etc - this work fine for the TV guide however when you come to the recorded menu is all goes very wrong.

Rather than the screen overlay kicking in and all the recording showing you get is a couple of text lines regarding the selected recording which you can't see. There is no darkening of the screen, no series folders and no fanart showing up. basically it looks like normal playback with a couple lines of white text.

I have tried re-install kodi and it has zero effect - I have also tried a few other skins and noticed this impacts them too (I think there from the same guys who created this scheme therefore underlying code is impacting them all).

Using an NVidia Shield running android 7 and fully up-to-date - recordings won't show over live playback even after a full reset
Windows 10 laptop - same version, no issue
Android Table running 6.0.1 - again no issue

Would be great to find a solution or a fix issued.

Okay I think I know what the issue is. Android systems don't like having resized video windows so the little preview video window on the left is screwing with things. What I've done is when the Show video in background setting is enabled, this will then disable the preview video (so the video only shows in the background). This should fix it.

Could you please test the latest version on available on github and see if it fixes your issue? Thanks.
[/quote]

Okay I think I know what the issue is. Android systems don't like having resized video windows so the little preview video window on the left is screwing with things. What I've done is when the Show video in background setting is enabled, this will then disable the preview video (so the video only shows in the background). This should fix it.

Could you please test the latest version on available on github and see if it fixes your issue? Thanks.
[/quote]

Thank you so much for sorting that so quickly - works great, in fact I think is better as now you get playback and see the fanart for the program.

Will drop you a donation - keep up the great work.
Hi Jurialmunkey - think I may have found another bug with the recording menu!

I was having an issue with kodi - for whatever reason playback would crash a lot, the only way we could get kodi to start playing again was to do a completed restart on the shield - bit of a pain! So decided to uninstall kodi and set up afresh. That seems to have fixed the playback issue.

Went and collected latest version of the theme of git hub and installed with no issue.

Everything seems to be working fine, could access the recordings while content was below however I noticed that none of the grouped series folders where showing the fanart which they had been before! Once I go inside a folder the fanart and program information pops up on the left, but from the main screen all you have is a folder icon and two lines of text stating 'no information'

I have tried every setting I can think off including refreshing the artwork and it is having none of it - steadfast stuck on a folder icon.

Ideally it would be great to get both the fanart and maybe some programme information pop up for each of the series folders - even if it copied directly off the first recording so you can scroll through and not need to entre a folder to get a quick overview.

Regards

Darren

Update...think it's working, noticed they're pulling through!
(2017-06-07, 11:25)DarrenCotton Wrote: Update...think it's working, noticed they're pulling through!

I don't actually have a working PVR setup any more so it makes it difficult for me to test. So good to hear it is working. The fanart for PVR is handled by the skinhelper addon and some times it can be a little temperamental.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3