MLM This seems to be really happening...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTEoY4_R...redirect=1

or this

https://youtu.be/HMHN4C8rRz0

Wow this is really happening in my area. This guy says directly that every movie and every TV show is available. What a liar. It's sad the distributors are not making the real money it's the Top marketing folks that are let alone not Kodi.tv for the great software(Even donations to them would be cool but I'll bet it's not happening) .
How do you folks feel?
I'm more worried about repercussions or the system crashing from the mass of extra folks that do buy into this box as well as Kodi looking bad(when it's not their fault) as the box fails to deliver to folks 100% the promise they offer.
Age of the Geek baby. Why people wont take the time to learn somethings is beyond me.
Just my 2 cents
This looks like you're advertising a pyramid scheme under disguise of a complaint.

Not sure how this is related to Kodi since it has nothing to do with the actual software.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I can't imagine that too many people could get sucked up into such an obvious scam. People can't that dumb... right? Hopefully?
(2015-03-16, 07:27)Piers Wrote: This looks like you're advertising a pyramid scheme under disguise of a complaint.

Not sure how this is related to Kodi since it has nothing to do with the actual software.

Nope I'm not in disguise. I'm real and support Kodi just look at the questions I've asked in the past under my user name. I may not talk much but I read and learn from all of you here. Just complaining to the fact that people really are doing this.
(2015-03-16, 07:46)Ned Scott Wrote: I can't imagine that too many people could get sucked up into such an obvious scam. People can't that dumb... right? Hopefully?

According to what I'm hearing some people have hundreds and some thousands of dumb people under them
Well that's the most infuriating video I've seen today. They didn't even take the time to reskin it. Or even remove the Kodi logo from the screen. Puke upon puke.
I feel bad for starting this thread but I wanted you all to see this if you had not and how sad it is people are taking this great software and using it to sell the work good folks here and around the world have created and the bad folks of MLM pushing these 3rd party apps like they will give people the endless world of free TV.and movies... What lies I tell you what lies. All it would take is for the 3rd party folks to stop supporting their App (software update) for the masses that buy this box to get upset of the fact their box no longer works to give them this pirate TV.
I pity the financially despite individual who will buy into this Ponzi scheme. :X
Pyramid schemes are illegal in Canada.

I sincerely hope no one gets duped into this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLM This seems to be really happening...0