HOW TO CHANGE THIS FLAG TO COLORFUL FLAG

i want to change the imdb flag to be a colorful imdb flag , please advice how to change it

i have tried but i did not find a way i even copyed some flags to the extra folder etc but its not working
which mod of Aeon Nox you are using ? if Shednox then you have to go into skin settings and as you have setup colored studio flags do the same for ALL Flags which will then include imdb flags as well.
Can't be shednox or at least V3, for some reason in list it won't display colored studio flags! banging my head of the desk trying to figure out why as well!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
it's an old bug carried over from warlions mod to shednox.
you need to copy the colored flags over the black and white ones in studio folder as a quick fix.
Thanks neurosis. Yeah that's the end result to fix it, just wanting to solve the but as part of my skin learning but failing on this and another couple of skinning things right now!!!

Might do that anyway as I don't intend to use black and white again.
thanks guys
nevermind i did install the latest shednox and now its ok , before i was using deffrent mod
Maybe a small tip for the future buddy,
when u type everything in BIG LETTERS means that u are screaming ( everywhere in internet )
people dont like to help screaming people

cheers
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@ Mike_Doc : its not a fault with Shednox.. except for just giving the right path for colored flags and selecting colored flags I didnt need to do anything else .
@sshaktoo, I have paths defined and get colored studio flags on every single view but list, if I disable colored studio then the black and white studio shows up. it's a problem with populating ListPosterVar in variables.xml but for the life of me I can't see the issue with it when studioflags are enabled.

Will sort it eventually l hope.

edit: sorry it's variable listimage1var, not listposter. Listposter is the problem with poster for specials!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO CHANGE THIS FLAG TO COLORFUL FLAG0