Solved ListItem.Property(Album_Artist)
Kodi assigns this tag to the album but it would be useful to have at song level as well.

Thanks.
A little more explanation, I'd like use the album artist label under the album title.

As you can see here when using ListItem.Artist you get the song's artist (Badger) not the album artist (Sasha) -

And nothing at all when focused on the parent folder item -

And I'd also like to use it in a visibility condition to hide the artist label in the list if it's the same for the whole album -

Thanks.
HI!

It means that ListItem.Property(Album_Artist) line incorrect ?

Best Regards
Use ListItem.AlbumArtist instead. That seems to work fine on song and album level.
(2015-03-17, 14:44)BigNoid Wrote: Use ListItem.AlbumArtist instead. That seems to work fine on song and album level.

It works! Big Grin

I'll add it to the wiki as it's not listed hence the request.

Cheers.
Hitcher.

can I use the listitem within musicvisualisation.xml or would I need a Musicplayer version? For Instance I have the same CD in your picture and a musicviz mod by manfeed that creates a disc if no cdart exists, but for compilations like this it is putting the song artist on the cd and not the album artist which I would like to do?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
There's only one way to find out! Wink
indeed Hitcher.

Well, ListItem.AlbumArtist didn't work so I thought well if that exists then maybe MusicPlayer.AlbumArtist does and lucky guess it does, now have Album artist on the cd:

SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Nice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ListItem.Property(Album_Artist)0