Swedish iptv provider comhem in tvheadend
Hello,

I just want to start with saying that i'am pretty new to tvheadend, i do know how to use and configure tvheadend but i'am by no mean any pro user.
i just got the swedish comehems iptv service installed on my apartement. the service is delivered with a iptv box (ARRIS VIP1103 Box). My subscription only allow me to watch 12 free channels
including 2 HD channels. so iam not using any card or CAM or anything similar.

So I managed to get the UDP multicast ips and added them as muxes to tvheadend. On Kodi which iam using to view the streams, only 6 out of the 12 channels are watchable, the rest seems to be encrypted
i dont know why, cause all these channels are fully watchable when i use the box instead. Notice that i do legally have the right to watch these channels so i'am not trying to do anything illegal
i just want to be able to watch all the channels through tvheadend instead of the iptv box.

I would appreciate if i could get any help regarding this

Thanks in advance

/mimo
None has any input?
If they're encrypted there's usually not much you can do about it. Out of curiosity, what encryption does it use (check the service details for a service that doesn't play)? Could you also give an example of the addresses you use for the streams? I have a friend who has Comhem who would probably be interested.
Comhem uses Verimatrix encryption for their IPTV and is builtin in their boxes so i don't think it's possible.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Wel, as Leatherface said, Verimatrix is used for encryption.But according to the discussion on the following thread http://www.minhembio.com/forum/index.php...try4085681 (in Swedish) post number 586 Dune HD has published documentation about how Verimatrix can be configured through telnet on their boxes. they have also published an SDK for that, the SDk can be found here http://files.dune-hd.com/partners/sdk/du...x_info.txt

This documentation might be helpful to some one skilled enough to make some kind of implementation.

/M
(2015-03-17, 17:03)mimo_424 Wrote: Hello,

I just want to start with saying that i'am pretty new to tvheadend, i do know how to use and configure tvheadend but i'am by no mean any pro user.
i just got the swedish comehems iptv service installed on my apartement. the service is delivered with a iptv box (ARRIS VIP1103 Box). My subscription only allow me to watch 12 free channels
including 2 HD channels. so iam not using any card or CAM or anything similar.

So I managed to get the UDP multicast ips and added them as muxes to tvheadend. On Kodi which iam using to view the streams, only 6 out of the 12 channels are watchable, the rest seems to be encrypted
i dont know why, cause all these channels are fully watchable when i use the box instead. Notice that i do legally have the right to watch these channels so i'am not trying to do anything illegal
i just want to be able to watch all the channels through tvheadend instead of the iptv box.

I would appreciate if i could get any help regarding this

Thanks in advance

/mimo

Vill du säga hur? Please tell how Wink
Hey,

I have the same issue as well. I am using the arris box as well. Do you mind telling how you got the tvheadend working ? what were the ips or how you got them ?
Sorry for bumping and old thread. I'm just curious, why do you want to watch the channels in tvheadend instead of box ? Doesn't the box offer you higher resolution instead of using it through tvheadend ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Swedish iptv provider comhem in tvheadend0