Looking for some skin "analytics"
Dear all,

I am looking to find some analytics/statistic data about skin usage in Kodi. I am particularly interested in finding which skins are most used (by order of preference) for users running the last stable build (read as any Helix build).

Do you guys have any data regarding this? It is extremely important to define a sort of priority when building skin dependent stuff.
If you don't have any trustfull data, do you have any idea of the skins that are most used in Kodi?

Cheers

enen
Sorry but we don't have any data about this (last stats are from 2013)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-03-17, 18:29)Martijn Wrote: Sorry but we don't have any data about this (last stats are from 2013)

I remember that some time ago you (read as team kodi) shared a blog entry with some skin statistics. If I recall correctly, the data was just the number of downloads scored by each skin in the official repo. While this data doesn't actually mean skin usage nor any "scientific value" it still shows some user priority.
It would be cool if someone could update this information for the current stable build. It also could motivate devs to submit their skins into the repo since it seems a lot of them are just "somewhere here in the forums".

Thanks for ur reply.

Cheers
Atm we can't really gather that data as it would highly impact our mirror system. The amount of data and the way it works simply can't be handled properly.
Maybe in the future we'll have thus again
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ah I understand it perfectly now, that's a pitty. Hope someday we can have this data again.
Thanks for taking your time to answer though

Best regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for some skin "analytics"0