aeon nox silvo
hi we are running the above skin with kodi 14.2 , when we are going into skin setting there does not seem to be a menu of the left hand side of the screen thanks
(2015-03-17, 19:27)flowerpot Wrote: hi we are running the above skin with kodi 14.2 , when we are going into skin setting there does not seem to be a menu of the left hand side of the screen thanks

Certain areas do not have a side menu because there is nothing in that menu for you to choose that pertains to the section you're in.
thank you for your reply can you please advise which is the best aeon skin to have thanks
Hard to reply, but if you like the official one but want some extra you can try Aeon Shednox.
(2015-03-17, 20:25)flowerpot Wrote: thank you for your reply can you please advise which is the best aeon skin to have thanks

How can my response be anything other than continue using the one you currently do Wink
thank you for your replys , how can i change the background image to something different , i have looked around on youtube but how do you create a folder on kodi/xbmc for the pictures to go into thanks
Once you have your images, copy the images to the skin.aeon.nox .silvo.background folder.(If you are using Windows, you can access it through C\username\appdata\roaming\kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox .silvo.background). You have different options to change the background in the main menu of the skin when you click on Set item background. And if you need more help, please visit the main thread for Aeon nox Silvo @ http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon nox silvo0