[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff
Yeah, would love to have a play with this as-is if you're going to be benching the project for a while, please? Really appreciate the work btw, massively looking forward to this!
We're going on five or six months of teasers. My guess is we're never getting it.
(2015-03-14, 23:33)ADHDMedia Wrote: We're going on five or six months of teasers. My guess is we're never getting it.

Admit ur mad
(2015-03-15, 00:02)Oath Wrote:
(2015-03-14, 23:33)ADHDMedia Wrote: We're going on five or six months of teasers. My guess is we're never getting it.

Admit ur mad

[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] not mad. Confused, maybe. Never mad over a forum lol
I just stop by every six months or so to see how many more people he has fooled into waiting for this skin hahahahaha
Nothing confusing about it, skins take a hell of a long of time to build and I do have a job/social life. Wink
(2015-03-15, 00:07)ADHDMedia Wrote: I just stop by every six months or so to see how many more people he has fooled into waiting for this skin hahahahaha

Try and modify one .xml file yourself and you'll understand what he is dealing with. Its not Adobe Photoshop.
(2015-03-15, 00:48)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-03-15, 00:07)ADHDMedia Wrote: I just stop by every six months or so to see how many more people he has fooled into waiting for this skin hahahahaha

Try and modify one .xml file yourself and you'll understand what he is dealing with. Its not Adobe Photoshop.

Nah, I'd rather just come by and rustle up the thread [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
(2015-03-15, 00:10)Hitcher Wrote: Nothing confusing about it, skins take a hell of a long of time to build and I do have a job/social life. Wink

All love man. Me too. That's why I quit designing for iPhone. As I've said a thousand times, I'm just giving you a hard time. If you can't tell, I don't know what to tell ya lol
This is already very usable. Could you possibly release in its current state? That is if you don't find time to work on it anymore.I think lots of us would love to try it even if uncompleted.
(2015-03-15, 02:57)Japaja Wrote: This is already very usable. Could you possibly release in its current state?
Honestly?! How many posts with this same f@$&*^# question did you read in the last 20 pages? He's been pretty darn clear that the answer is "no".
You guys should really check out the OSMC skin hitchers been working on. Looks awesome..

Keep in mind these are not HD images, I took them with my phone :p.

Home screen:

Movie scrolling:

Movie info:

Tv show scrolling:

Tv show season view:

episode view:

I really hope I helped some of you out :]. I've been waiting for an amazing clean simple skin. And this is it.

Here the link to the github to the OSMC skin: https://github.com/samnazarko/osmc/tree/...odi/addons

And heres a link to the OSMC project: https://osmc.tv/

Enjoy!
fTV skin looks way better than osmc. Bummer is be abandoned
Nothing's been abandoned. Angry
Cleaned up original AFTV skin thread, as requested by Hitcher.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff0