[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff
(2015-01-01, 14:58)HeadLearning Wrote: Can't wait to try it. Could you post a download link?

(2015-01-01, 15:09)Hitcher Wrote: Sure, when it's finished. Wink

Can't wait for that Smile Next preview please Big Grin
Such a tease… lol

So ready for this.
wooooooooow very nice we wait it
Looking better every time i check in. I'm very excited to use this. I dare to say, this is a skin i'd pay a pretty penny for.
Hitcher could we get a progress report? What's still needs work, what's finished and what percentage of progress do you think the skins currently at?

Keep up the amazing Skinning work i'll happily donate once the skins released.
(2015-01-30, 00:49)Jakeround98 Wrote: Hitcher could we get a progress report? What's still needs work, what's finished and what percentage of progress do you think the skins currently at?

What you see in the videos is what's done and anything you don't see isn't. Wink
(2015-01-30, 09:16)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-01-30, 00:49)Jakeround98 Wrote: Hitcher could we get a progress report? What's still needs work, what's finished and what percentage of progress do you think the skins currently at?

What you see in the videos is what's done and anything you don't see isn't. Wink
Looks ready to me in the Videos....Wheres the download link? Big Grin
(2015-01-30, 09:16)Hitcher Wrote: What you see in the videos is what's done and anything you don't see isn't. Wink

Oh come on, please give us some alpha/beta/trial download Big Grin Can't wait any more Smile
Thanks for all your work and that great skin. Can't wait to try it Smile

Regards
Vlaves
im also going nuts about this skin! i never ever had been left in the dark for so long before... i neeed to try it.. ooh dear! :-P
I dunno guys… I think he's enjoying it at this point
It's not like your hard work isn't appreciated… but we're all aware it's still "incomplete"… a beta wouldn't kill you bro.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not tryna be a dick about it, I'll keep on waitin if I have to…
(2015-02-02, 23:33)ADHDMedia Wrote: I'm not tryna be a dick about it

you're failing.
(2015-02-03, 00:00)furii Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 23:33)ADHDMedia Wrote: I'm not tryna be a dick about it

you're failing.

Well forgive me - we're all allowed to be honest. And I didn't honestly mean to be a dick - the fact that we all want it so bad is a compliment in itself. So mind your damn business.
Sometimes compliments make you sound like a dick, and prefacing actually just draws attention to how dick something sounds. Next time just use a Tongue or any other emoticon to disarms (or lessen) implied dickishness.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff0