[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff
(2015-02-03, 01:36)ryanmah Wrote: Sometimes compliments make you sound like a dick, and prefacing actually just draws attention to how dick something sounds. Next time just use a Tongue or any other emoticon to disarms (or lessen) implied dickishness.

I enjoyed the term "dickishness" so much that we're now friends.

[FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
now that we're all friends... Hitcher, these videos are driving everyone insane with anticipation. Keep up the great work!
Making anything in xml is time-consuming process. Pushing someone to finish this skin is ridiculous. I don't think the pressure is going to bring out the best in him. It's a hobby; it will be finished when it's finished. He can't just slap an entire skin together in a weekend. There are thousands of lines of code to be completed.
(2015-02-04, 20:07)Warner306 Wrote: Making anything in xml is time-consuming process. Pushing someone to finish this skin is ridiculous. I don't think the pressure is going to bring out the best in him. It's a hobby; it will be finished when it's finished. He can't just slap an entire skin together in a weekend. There are thousands of lines of code to be completed.

Thanks buddy, I wasn't aware of any of that.

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

No one said it could be "slapped together in a weekend". But maybe, you know, three months or so? Lol

...still waiting… not so patiently anymore, but waiting nonetheless [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN]
Great work on the skin.
Are we anywhere close to the beta release ?
(2015-02-08, 20:35)Dimitriss Wrote: Great work on the skin.

He wont release untill its finnished. Thats for sure :-)

He gets too much of a kick out of leaving us all hanging to answer that question.
(2015-02-09, 08:28)ADHDMedia Wrote:

He gets too much of a kick out of leaving us all hanging to answer that question.

The amount of time and effort you put into slating skin devs (because this isn't the only one you've done it to) you could have learnt to code yourself.

Just look at how good this is already, it's clearly going to be worth the wait and when it's done you'll be getting it for free. You're not paying him for it and he's doing it in his own time. Maybe just keep your impatience to yourself, people like you are exactly what's wrong with the online community.

Great work Hitcher, I've been following this thread since the beginning and I'm really looking forward to this, I also have an fTV and I love the interface. This is by far the most polished XBMC theme to date IMO.
Wouldn't kill him to answer the question [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I was just playin bro take it easy. And I haven't ever and any problems with anyone on any other thread, so I don't know what you're talking about. Have a good night tho.
You wasn't playing at all though, the last few pages are plagued with your snide remarks.

And you have done it before, I definitely recall you doing it in one of the Android TV skin threads.

It will be finished when it's finished.

Then you'll probably move on to spamming another WIP thread.
Lol quit stalking me bro. I made a comment in that thread over frustration because of threads like these. But it's all good, I've stopped waiting for things I'm not gonna get. I'm content with the Xbox One skin that I've been using for awhile, which was released early as a partly functioning beta and updated regularly with new features until it was complete. That really makes so much more sense, and it's a lot better than watching all of these threads with skins that literally NEVER get released.

Again, stop following me bro lol
If you're content with that skin why do you keep hassling Hitcher then Rofl
Because I find it hilarious how he likes keeping everyone drooling and waiting, when releasing a partially functioning beta would be just as easy! Lol
All in good fun tho, if he wants to get upset about it he can tell me I'm wrong. If not, I'll just keep waiting around like the rest of you. Gotta stay entertained somehow.
(2015-02-09, 18:10)ADHDMedia Wrote: Because I find it hilarious how he likes keeping everyone drooling and waiting, when releasing a partially functioning beta would be just as easy! Lol

Sorry dude you've no clue what you're talking about. Hitcher knows exactly when it's time to share his work, so please stop with this nonsense.

(2015-02-09, 18:49)ADHDMedia Wrote: All in good fun tho, if he wants to get upset about it he can tell me I'm wrong. If not, I'll just keep waiting around like the rest of you. Gotta stay entertained somehow.

Exactly, just keep waiting!

Sorry Hitcher for hijacking your thread. Keep up your amazing work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff0