• 10(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
Any plans to make this compatible with an Android Box?
(2015-07-31, 12:09)hellow Wrote: Are you using the source updater? If so delete the old themes. Manually go to /settings and check that the theme is obsidian

Is Obsidian now the default theme? is there a theme that resembles the old default theme?
Yes. There shouldnt be a theme named default anymore. I think obsidian is pretty close.
(2015-07-31, 13:57)hellow Wrote: Yes. There shouldnt be a theme named default anymore. I think obsidian is pretty close.

Yeah it is, I like the style but not keen on the font.
(2015-07-31, 13:58)GTunney Wrote:
(2015-07-31, 13:57)hellow Wrote: Yes. There shouldnt be a theme named default anymore. I think obsidian is pretty close.

Yeah it is, I like the style but not keen on the font.

I'm sure can find some thing you like if not your welcome to add new theme and just change the font.

Btw are you using the source updater or git? (You can see it in the about page)
It just says updater unknown lol but it auto updates if that helps.
Lol, thanks for reporting it.
(2015-07-31, 12:26)Rivermeadow Wrote: Any plans to make this compatible with an Android Box?

Sorry have noe idea if its possible to run on android or not and there are not android devices in my house. Have you tried?
(2015-08-03, 23:53)hellow Wrote:
(2015-07-31, 12:26)Rivermeadow Wrote: Any plans to make this compatible with an Android Box?

Sorry have noe idea if its possible to run on android or not and there are not android devices in my house. Have you tried?

It's very possible, but it's not trivial. I'll soon start shipping Android TV boxes fully configured with PyTunes installed.

(2015-08-05, 20:14)MadClicker Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 23:53)hellow Wrote:

It's very possible, but it's not trivial. I'll soon start shipping Android TV boxes fully configured with PyTunes installed.

Any screenshots to share?
I'll have videos soon. If you want me to post here, I will.

Yeah, post a link Smile
If you feel HM is missing anything and you want to get your hands "dirty" i have made a small guide that will help you get started.

There are a lot of comments that explain most of the code and it should be noob friendly.

https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manage...own-module
hi guys ... is there anyway fix this log error dunno if i messed a fix reading the forums

2015-08-15 19:05:04 htpc.helpers ERROR Can't resize when PIL is missing on system!
You need to install pil on your computer. See http://www.htpcguides.com/install-htpc-manager-windows/ you can find install guides for other os there too
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2