• 2(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
Loving HTPC Manager and even better now i'm using your fork, excellent work.

Do you have any plans for more add ons in the future? I have a few that I wouldn't mind.

Kodi Now Playing Dashboard, Sabnzbd now downloading dashboard etc.
(2015-05-22, 00:05)GTunney Wrote: Loving HTPC Manager and even better now i'm using your fork, excellent work.

Do you have any plans for more add ons in the future? I have a few that I wouldn't mind.

I'm glad you like it.

I have no plans for any additions at the moment. But please make a request on GitHub.

I do some requests from time to time and it's easier to see what people want there.
(2015-05-22, 00:18)hellow Wrote:
(2015-05-22, 00:05)GTunney Wrote: Loving HTPC Manager and even better now i'm using your fork, excellent work.

I'm glad you like it.

I have no plans for any additions at the moment. But please make a request on GitHub.

I do some requests from time to time and it's easier to what people want there.

I would if I knew how lol.

I haven't been able to get PIL working as it just won't install on my QNAP Nas but still seems to be running ok without it.
(2015-05-22, 09:17)GTunney Wrote:
(2015-05-22, 00:18)hellow Wrote:

I'm glad you like it.

I do some requests from time to time and it's easier to what people want there.

I would if I knew how lol.

I haven't been able to get PIL working as it just won't install on my QNAP Nas but still seems to be running ok without it.

Make a account here https://github.com/join (its free). After you have done that go to https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manager/issues click the green New Isssue button.
Thanks for the advice hellow, I've got a few little tweaks to some css files to tidy a few things up, how would i propose or submit this changes to you?

Got web experience but not used to the whole github scene.
Make a pr on github (i see that you have already done that but im posting for posterity)
No probs. will try to help out with what I can.
(2015-05-22, 17:31)GTunney Wrote: No probs. will try to help out with what I can.

Thanks, I appreciate all the help I can get.
Hellow... glad to see you have made some serious improvements on the master branch.

Question... I've been running Master for a long time. Can I upgrade to your branch on my Synology by changing the 'Settings / Git Path' on my install? If yes, what should I put in... if no, what is the easiest way to upgrade to your branch without loosing all my settings?

thx!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2015-05-25, 23:26)Livin Wrote: Hellow... glad to see you have made some serious improvements on the master branch.

Question... I've been running Master for a long time. Can I upgrade to your branch on my Synology by changing the 'Settings / Git Path' on my install? If yes, what should I put in... if no, what is the easiest way to upgrade to your branch without loosing all my settings?

thx!

Thanks!

I know nothing about synology, but a other user of my fork has make a guide.
You can find it here: https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manage...nology-NAS

Please note the issues with that install method

Try to just copy the db from styxit version to the username folder. Dunno if that works, worst case you have to set it up again.
I followed that guide. It works after I figured out that the last command to start the daemon, required the python path. So that line needs to be fixed.

BUT... maybe you could ask the guys at SynoCommunity to modify the current HTPC-Manager package to point to your repo and post a package made for yours... that would get a lot more users moving to your repo. AND it might fix the problem where you must manually start your daemon via SSH... which is definitely not fun.

just a thought
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I dont want them to change the package, as its just a fork. But a Custom Package wouldn't hurt Big Grin

https://github.com/SynoCommunity/spksrc/issues/1441 maybe you could let them know that you want it too.
The newznab module now supports multiple indexers, you can choose to search on one or all indexers in addition to categories
I'm thinking about upgrading to Bootstrap 3.

As it a rather boring and little rewarding task. I was wondering if there are any interest for a new template?

And even better if there anybody out there willing to make a template?
Just to say I love this version, I have been searching/waiting for a sort of Dashboard to monitor and control all my media application and more and this is it..., I made a few changes to my like but couldn't find how to change others.

What am trying to do only on the Dashboard:
  • Sort CouchPotato #wantedmovies_table_body table by Year
  • In Latest Movies, Fit bottom info with the Poster width (in my case, i change the fanart for the poster it make more sense to me)
  • Padding between Latest Music albums covers
  • Grab tvshow poster instead of fanart

*I will definitely put some request for modules on github (like a yamaha A/Receiver remote, right know is re-directing to the web remote)

Great work !!!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2