Bug Empty TV Recordings after standby using DVBLink PVR Addon
Firstly, my setup

Windows 7
Kodi 14.2 RC
DVBLink Server
DVBLink PVR Addon 1.9.13 for Kodi 14.x Helix

My setup is working well apart from the TV Recordings section being empty after resuming, which then populates after a minute or so. What I find strange is that the EPG and Live TV work perfectly straight after resuming.

Does anyone else see the same behaviour or managed to find a solution

DVBLogic Forum Thread

Oli
After playing around with this I think the reason is that my recorded TV is not on my primary hard drive. When the PC wakes from sleep it doesn't trigger secondary hard drives to wake until they are needed, thus Recorded TV looks blank on wake. It makes sense because you want an HD to sleep when not in use to save power but you get a blank Recorded TV list until the hard drive wakes.

Any idea how you can trigger a PC to wake all hard drives when it comes out of standby?
Ended up using Kodi Launcher to shut Kodi on sleep and start it on wake. Solves my issues
I'm having the same issue with DVBLink on a Synology server. Everything works fine unless the computer goes to sleep. Upon waking, Kodi starts showing messages about deleting recorded program items one by one. The recordings and timer lists remain empty unless I shutdown and restart Kodi.

The guide displays fine and I can view channels, so DVBLink and the Synology are accessible. It only loses its connection to the recordings and timers.

I'll try the suggested workaround, but wanted to note that this bug still exists.
(2015-03-22, 13:28)oliroe Wrote: After playing around with this I think the reason is that my recorded TV is not on my primary hard drive. When the PC wakes from sleep it doesn't trigger secondary hard drives to wake until they are needed, thus Recorded TV looks blank on wake. It makes sense because you want an HD to sleep when not in use to save power but you get a blank Recorded TV list until the hard drive wakes.

Any idea how you can trigger a PC to wake all hard drives when it comes out of standby?

Correct.
Imo it's not so much a bug, just expected behaviour.
Calling for something on the disk (after adding it as a source) works for me as it wakes the usb ports.
An alternative would be to have launcher for kodi do its magic, but i personally like to keep it as KISS as possivle ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty TV Recordings after standby using DVBLink PVR Addon0