Error - This kodi package is not compatible with your device
Hi, I am using an Android NEO X8-H and I am running kodi 14.1 with no real troubles , apart from the occasional crash..
I read that kodi 15.0 fixes this so I downloaded this from the website,as I have always done.But it now says error "this package is not compatible with your device (arm vs x86)
It won't let me open anything, even the existing 14.1...
I have uninstalled and tried to start from scratch but it keeps saying the same error..
Please help
Download arm version, not x86
I feel a little silly for asking that now - many thanks
Hello.
I got the same error, dowloaded the arm version and still the same.
I AM using motorola xoom Android 4.2.2.

I try with old versions as 13 even 12.0 and had the same errror, thats dosent make se se.

Any sugestion?
(2017-01-07, 13:33)Duda ferreira Wrote: Hello.
I got the same error, dowloaded the arm version and still the same.
I AM using motorola xoom Android 4.2.2.

I try with old versions as 13 even 12.0 and had the same errror, thats dosent make se se.

Any sugestion?

You need Lollipop firmware to use Kodi.
Your old packages might also be corrupted or those Kodi's are only compatible with Android 4.4.
I have a Motorola Xoom with Android 4.1.2. It is not rooted. It will not update from 4.1.2. I was wanting to set this tablet up for Kodi. I found an older version of Kodi (14.2) and it still gave error. Surely there is an older version of XBMC or Kodi that I can use. Any suggestions for what I can use and where to download it from?
@BullShit https://techchomps.com/custom-roms-motorola-xoom/
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks
HELP: Kodi is incompatible with my MXq box 4.4.2 firmware. I had Jarvis 16.1 and it totally deleted everything so I thought I would upgrade to Krypton. So I deleted Kodi and now I am unable to download. I have tried all versions and nothing works. I have tried each ARM download and it still says incompatible. I have done research on youtube and google and have tried everything I could find.[/size]
(2017-07-17, 04:28)ZannerSky Wrote: HELP: Kodi is incompatible with my MXq box 4.4.2 firmware. I had Jarvis 16.1 and it totally deleted everything so I thought I would upgrade to Krypton. So I deleted Kodi and now I am unable to download. I have tried all versions and nothing works. I have tried each ARM download and it still says incompatible. I have done research on youtube and google and have tried everything I could find.[/size]

Kodi 17 Krypton need at least android 5.0

Only way to have kodi working on android 4.4.2 is to stay on Kodi Jarvis
Moanbag is in da place!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error - This kodi package is not compatible with your device0