I Have A Question
ok I have read the rules and yet, every were I put a post they ban me, so I would like to know before I waste my time jazzing it up. ok will you delete or block my post, if I talk about my add-on that is a runnable website. that can me installed locally, or remotely, that will allow users to add links , images from videos from the web, stored or streamed. and be able to edit there add-on vie there website

I only ask coz tired of being delete I understand why most sites do to keep control of there monopoly. but I would
really like to release my add-on here for everyone.

not for money or scamming just because I enjoy doing it please tell me are server, iptv, remote controlling, website addon, or automation a band subject

thanks in advance

pipcan
Piracy addons are banned. Your description is a little vague to know whether your addon contravenes the rules. I suggest you read the rules and then decide.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
read them I say im good but still it happens il give you a list of what it does

its a php website that has 5 options
1. mangage videos
1a. add, edit, delete, disable, promote,
1b. users can add any video but I hope to have options like how to add video types, activating other plugins
with plugin:// how to allow users to see one videos and display certain stuff to logged in users

2. manage users
2a. add, edit, delete,
2b. assign user roles and make data available to them

3. addon
3a. edit addon.xml with a easy form where you can enter data and on save will generate the xml for your add-on.
3b. upload fan art and logo
3b. add-on settings. this will give the ability to enable features and change the name etc. all sections are going to be well
document so I hope the people will use it and learn how to bits change certain bits. even though you will be able to have it all
generated users also can enable advanced features like editing the code themselves and hopeful can add upgrades and hopefully
disrepute there own creations to people

4. settings
4a. change how the site works looks acts.

5. logout
5a. logs out user

I hope for it to be like a bootstrap, to plugin creation for newbie. because I found that reading tutorials and stuff, reading peoples reply's in forum posts. I found it really hard, and grasping the python language. I would learn a new function like get.settings and from learning one piece of code I created and thought of a million different uses for it. and I found that to see write and have it working quickly stopped me getting bored with it, and I would just move on to something else, so if my plugin works the way I want it to, it would only take a click of a button to add a context menu add a list item but with each stage you can visually see what is changing in the code as you make them changes no more read, copy, paste, save, check, repeat, if you know what I meen, its not fancy it wont explain or contain ways to get pirated martial it is as described so if anyone thinks that this is breaching the rules let me know now save me looking like a idiot

thanks again

pipcan
What do you mean 'add a video's - do users upload a video which others users can then add to their collection?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
well if the user decides to grant admin access to the external user, then yes that user could add a video. the plugin would allow to upload, link, or select videos from there computer url and internal plugins, but that's is up to the users who's computer they install it on, my main aim is to just make a stepping stone to learning the code. and I hope that the question you asked isn't the deciding point of whether or not my post will continue to be on here because it has a lot more to offer than just videos
Basically sharing urls of videos is piracy. It's a very weak argument to say that I only write the addon, people are the ones who share the urls - particularly when your addon has code to process specific urls which only occur on piracy websites.
no there is no parse of data no resolving of urls. video would have to be a direct link to a video and the links would be like YouTube and stuff . and were its your video. don't know why allowing people to create a add-on is such a touchy subject. I have created add-ons for me and never released them because I enjoy learning the code. and felling a sense of accomplishment. why have a media center that does not allow videos. as I said and have in many emails to xbmc team. why is it wrong to create something to share videos that you own from the web. and bypass all this cloud services and social media platforms. don't you think that some one said that to you tube. the people that use it for good way over throws the people that use it for bad. just say somone adds content to youtube a lot why should they not be able to do that and have there video show up on a addon they created easily
With such a vague description it is hard to know what you are doing. But if you are simply allowing people to build a list of URLs into an addon, then we already have strm files and iptvsimple.
to be honest cant be bothered with this its just a php website that will bring a visual element to coding. a gui for the code. with drag and drop and detailed explanation of each step so it not just all gobledegop people would be able to select a bit off code or function drag it to a postion and be able to see in realtime the results so its not just what but how and why
Ok well that can't infringe anyone's copyright can it? Unless you didn't actually write the PHP code. So why not put it up and post a link.
I will have to get a new domain coz mine infringes the form rules so will be posting in next few day hope its enjoyed
thanks for your replys
Looking through your posts there are a half dozen references, code snippets and interfacing to and from banned addons. You have had several posts binned for just that. For someone saying that his addon/website has nothing to do with piracy, you keep some strange company.
well you did not spend that long reading them then. i was new to coding and needed a base. if you had read the start i clearly stats that i had remove all the liking to illegal streams. it was a shell bu don't worry i watch the new video xbmc posted. looks like they never had time to e-mail me back. but talk about all my plans i e-mails them so. if just had enough. dont need to explain my self watch the new video's all my plans are in there

SO THANK YOU COMMUNITY FOR THE HELP. REALLY LOST 100% INTEREST NOW.......NOT ONE NICE THING SAID............. ENJOY WORKING ON FINISHING OFF MY PROJECTS
So did you put the website up for people to look at? No, thought not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I Have A Question0