[BUG] File infos not updated if files is on a house network (SMB by example)
Hello, I have my movies on my NAS server (I use SAMBA), and when I add movies on Kodi Database, file infos is not updated :

I need to open (for the first time) the movie for update this infos:

I don't have this problem if my movies is on a HDD directly on my raspberry pi, Kodi don't update files infos if files is on a network.
Lack of streamdetails. Include it in an NFO prior to scraping, or play the item once and the streamdetails will be populated, at which point the audio/video/subtitle flags should appear.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I think you will find these update once the file has been played once.
If you enable "extract video information from files" in video/file lists then they should also update when browsed to.
(2015-03-21, 17:53)popcornmix Wrote: I think you will find these update once the file has been played once.
If you enable "extract video information from files" in video/file lists then they should also update when browsed to.

Yes, but I have +200 movies, I can't run all my movies one by one on all my Raspberry installation for display this files informations :S
I don't have this problem if I have my files on a hdd connected on my Raspberry PI.
Hum, I don't have this problem on windows with kodi, but I have on OpenElec on my raspberry pi.
"Extract video information from files" is now disabled by default on the Pi.

However, even when this option enabled, unless you have streamdetails embedded in NFO files, your media library will only be populated with the streamdetails when browsing/playing media the first time, no matter which platform (or source) you use.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] File infos not updated if files is on a house network (SMB by example)0