I need some help please
Hi guys,

After using Kodi on my brand new RP2 i'am so happy with my new media solution you cannot imagine.

Only one let down...

My raspberry is freezing after using it a couple of hours in no specific time or action, it just freezes and need a power cycle to fix it.
I'm using the last version of Kodi, and have no hardware attached (steaming from NAS)

I hope someone can help me....

Thanks in advance guys

Dennis
Does a rainbow coloured square appear in the top right of your display, or does the red power light go out on your Pi2 board? If so, this would indicate you have a power issue, which eventually causes the Pi2 to crash.

It's possible you've got a marginal power supply, or possibly voltage drop caused by a cheap USB cable (or both), so try a different power supply (one with a higher rating) and/or a different (better quality) USB power cable.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I will check, thanks :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need some help please0