DLNA rendering
My primary issue is that the music visualizations do not match the dlna audio stream at all when playback is running. I have tried all the visualizations and the issue is common in all cases. The directx spectrum appears like noise and doesn't seem to match the audio playback. Pausing the playback from the server size does indeed cause the visualization to fall to silence so it is at least picking up some sound.

The secondary issue is the delay when using Kodi as a dlna renderer. I have read into this and ruled this as a necessary evil to account for dropouts. I'm curious if the buffer is user configurable though? I have a wired connection between the server and renderer so connectivity should be optimal in my situation so I would prefer a smaller buffer with less delay.

I have a windows 7 64 bit system set up with kodi 14.0. I've had these issues with earlier versions of xbmc as well. I use this machine as a dlna renderer and play audio from several sources including another PC and an android phone using BubbleUPNP. The music playback works and for that I am very thankful. Also I am using directsound as my audio device. I have played with this as well but no luck.

Please let me know if any of you have experienced these issues and possibly know of any fixes.
Thanks,
-Tyler

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DLNA rendering0