Just three minor (very minor) things
taking a look to xbmc source code i noticed that:

1) starting up it creates some directories which doesn't seem to be useful (i'm not sure). these directories are created inside albums directory and are

string strdir=g_stsettings.m_szalbumdirectory;
createdirectory((strdir+"\\python").c_str(),null);
createdirectory((strdir+"\\scripts").c_str(),null);
createdirectory((strdir+"\\language").c_str(),null);
createdirectory((strdir+"\\visualisation").c_str(),null);

they seems to be something which should be created under home directory, not under albums directory.

2) you've a folder called "visualisations". the correct word is "visualizations".

3) resource id 254 in english.xml says "ac3 passtru" instead of "ac3 passthru".
Information 
that's typical of americans.  think they know best Image

the correct english is as below (from dictionary.com)

visualisation
<graphics> making a visible presentation of numerical data,
particularly a graphical one. this might include anything
from a simple x-y graph of one dependent variable against one
independent variable to a virtual reality which allows you
to fly around the data.
(girotour @ oct. 25 2003,14:53 Wrote:2) you've a folder called "visualisations". the correct word is "visualizations".
:lol:
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
ok, ok... i made a mistake. uk people write visualisation.
but, i'm not american, i'm italian.

ciao.

fausto.
Exclamation 
actually, both visualisations & visualizations are correct, however "visualizations" is almost always used in referense to audio visualizations Image
...i think visualizations looks cooler in writting because of the z, so it gets my vote if it's not to much of a hazzle to change  Image
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(gamester17 @ oct. 26 2003,21:03 Wrote:actually, both visualisations & visualizations are correct, however "visualizations" is almost always used in referense to audio visualizations Image
...i think visualizations looks cooler in writting because of the z, so it gets my vote if it's not to much of a hazzle to change  Image
thats true gamezter17   Image

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
Information 
:d
...and as for 'passtru' i wouldn't be suprised if that is just a bit of the frodoian writing language...? :d
(floink @ oct. 27 2003,00:46 Wrote:...and as for 'passtru' i wouldn't be suprised if that is just a bit of the frodoian writing language...?  :d
its called dutch Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just three minor (very minor) things0