Wall for big television
Hi im running this great great skin on my rasperri, im so thankfull for it. Id like to know if we can have a wall like we already have but then with many smaller tiles 8 by 15 or something.. Can you point me in any direction where i could change this. Would be awesome if its builtin cause i have a 60 unch tv. An like do have to more titles on the same wall page.

Thanks again, i would donate some of this would be possible.
Hi llldefconlll.

I already answered your post in the View Types suggestions thread.

You could edit the xml's yourself, but let me give it a shot first. Smile

I will see what I can do. If it looks good, I'll include it in the skin.
(2015-03-22, 16:02)Gade Wrote: Hi llldefconlll.

I already answered your post in the View Types suggestions thread.

You could edit the xml's yourself, but let me give it a shot first. Smile

I will see what I can do. If it looks good, I'll include it in the skin.

Could you make sure it really big, lik 9/10 heigh and 15 width is maybe a nice option?
And not to be rude, but any idea when there will be a update so i can put it in my agendar when i can check or when can i subscribe for update reports?
(2015-03-22, 17:31)IIIdefconIII Wrote: And not to be rude, but any idea when there will be a update so i can put it in my agendar when i can check or when can i subscribe for update reports?

You can install my repository manually from zip to automatically receive the latest development updates. Download it using this link.

Official updates will get released once every 4-8 weeks or when I find suitable. Development updates from my own repo will probably get pushed several times a week.
(2015-03-22, 17:31)IIIdefconIII Wrote: Could you make sure it really big, lik 9/10 heigh and 15 width is maybe a nice option?
And not to be rude, but any idea when there will be a update so i can put it in my agendar when i can check or when can i subscribe for update reports?

Be aware that having a lot of posters in the wall requires a lot of memory for the textures and a lot of time to decode the jpegs.
Are you suggesting a 10x15 wall of posters? So 150 jpegs to load and decode before you get to see them? I fear this will be very slow.
(2015-03-22, 18:48)popcornmix Wrote: Be aware that having a lot of posters in the wall requires a lot of memory for the textures and a lot of time to decode the jpegs.
Are you suggesting a 10x15 wall of posters? So 150 jpegs to load and decode before you get to see them? I fear this will be very slow.

Yeah, I have similar concerns.

Right now I'm trying out 5x14 posters, but still, that is resulting in 70 jpg's. Maybe that would slow things down too much?

On my test computer, things are loading rather quickly, but I fear that this will not be the case with lower powered systems.
(2015-03-22, 18:48)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-03-22, 17:31)IIIdefconIII Wrote: Could you make sure it really big, lik 9/10 heigh and 15 width is maybe a nice option?

Be aware that having a lot of posters in the wall requires a lot of memory for the textures and a lot of time to decode the jpegs.

at least we can try, 4 rows is ok for another skin, so we can at least add one column or row
I have decided to add a view option for a 5x14 poster wall for movies and tv shows.

This will be pushed to my repo when finished and added in the next official update.
(2015-03-23, 01:42)Gade Wrote: I have decided to add a view option for a 5x14 poster wall for movies and tv shows.

This will be pushed to my repo when finished and added in the next official update.

awesome! many many thanks cannot wait xD (could i have an earlier test, to its peformance?)
(2015-03-23, 01:42)Gade Wrote: I have decided to add a view option for a 5x14 poster wall for movies and tv shows.

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for providing this option. This basically covers the one thing I always felt was lacking from this skin. Great work!
Hi guys.

Just to let you know the Wall View update for movies and tv shows with 5x14 posters is available in my repository.

Follow these steps to install my repo, and then you'll automatically receive the development updates of Rapier.
(2015-03-24, 00:36)Gade Wrote: Hi guys.

Just to let you know the Wall View update for movies and tv shows with 5x14 posters is available in my repository.

Follow these steps to install my repo, and then you'll automatically receive the development updates of Rapier.

good hack!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wall for big television0