v14 Shortened Videos. Please help
Kodi keeps shortening my video's length, it shows me that it is 30 minutes but when i play it it shortens it down to 20 - 21 minutes. I have tried to play the tv show in different addons and the same problem occurs, as well as trying a different show. Any suggestions?
Let me guess, the show is nominally 30 minutes long when aired, but you have a version without commercials, which of course is shorter. The scraper sets the aired time, but when you play it, kodi detects the length of the actual video file.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Check the file properties to see what the actual time is in windows explorer, have a feeling "nickr" has hit the nail on this one.
I agree with Nick, you must check the length of the actual file. Also, if the video is in PAL format, it is shorter because video and audio is sped up 4% to achieve the 50fps framerate.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shortened Videos. Please help0