Solved Hide watched for files
As there are many multimedia sources aren't scrapped by known scrappers I suggest to enable the user to hide watched files without need to add metadata file.
Works for me without setting content and having metadata.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-03-22, 15:05)mkortstiege Wrote: Works for me without setting content and having metadata.

You mean you can hide unscrapped files?! May you please take a look here
Exactly. I've just added a folder as source and set content to None. Now if i mark files as watched it will have the watched checkmark and i am able to hide all those by activating "Hide watched" from the side menu.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-03-22, 15:12)mkortstiege Wrote: Exactly. I've just added a folder as source and set content to None. Now if i mark files as watched it will have the watched checkmark and i am able to hide all those by activating "Hide watched" from the side menu.

I wonder which version of Kodi you're using? From my side I use Kodi 14.2 RC1
Oh, looks like the folder i added used to be in library before. I am able to reproduce and will try to fix.
FYI, https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/6785 should take care of it.
Woo hoo. mkortstiege, you keep crossing off things on my wish list :D

EDIT: boo -> hoo
Just to be sure. This feature added to version 15 not the current one (14.2)... does it?
Correct. This will be for the upcoming v15.
OK guys, I already downloaded Kodi 15 alpha2 and I discovered that this feature doesn't work or it doesn't introduced yet!

May any one confirm that please?
Use a nightly build (wiki).
Boo yea... it works

Thank you guys.
Glad to hear it's working now. Thanks for the feedback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide watched for files1