• 19(current)
Release WNBC Programs
(2021-07-10, 22:01)Eye in the sky Wrote: Is anyone else experiencing video/audio problems with WNBC Programs?

Video constantly freezes and the audio begins to play over until it catches up to where the video is frozen.

Not sure if this is an buffering issue or something else.

I am when I watch Days Of Our Lives.  A/V sync gets wonky so I hit the command that bumps it back 10 secs which usually fixes it.  Lately there's no episodes for Days.  I'm wondering what happened and if it's temporary.
Days of Our Lives is no longer available on NBC.com. They moved it "exclusively" to Peacock. You can stream it there for free.... just not on Kodi, unfortunately.

Would be great to see Peacock on Kodi one day, but considering it won't even run on Linux, I'm not holding my breath. Scumcast really hates anything "open source"
Getting "Playback Failed" on a few programs (both Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers) if anyone can help!

Failed: HTTP returned error 403
2021-09-27 11:02:11.282 T:10920   ERROR <general>: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 403 for https://link.theplatform.com/s/NnzsPC/me...cking=true:
https://pastebin.com/raw/dEEU5Np0
You have to be signed in now to watch latest episodes.
Episodes are unlocked eight days after the aired.
(2021-09-29, 13:16)Eye in the sky Wrote: You have to be signed in now to watch latest episodes.
Episodes are unlocked eight days after the aired.
Thanks! Is there any way to sign in, or is that feature outside the scope of the current plugin?
There is no sign in option available.

Does anyone know how to fix "Add to Library" on Matrix?
Audio/Video sync issue seems to be getting worse.
No longer working for me at all, did anyone else notice this?
Yeah, same here. I started noticing it the last few days of the year. At first, I thought it was just a glitch on their end, as it had happened before from time to time. But now I'm starting to think it was planned. Still, the video links are being retrieved just fine, I've checked. It's just that they won't play. I'm wondering whether geoblocking is at play there now. I live in Italy, so I'm afraid that's something they've now implemented even for news broadcasts and programs, which was not a thing until a couple of weeks ago. That is unless someone living in the US says the addon is now on the fritz for them as well...
Thanks, for confirming the issue.

Debug Log
It quit working for me also. I am in the US.
On my Kodi 19 box, it loads the shows and information, but won't play any files. On my Kodi 20 box, the WNBC add on won't load any shows.
I know there is an updated TVO Add-on, but is anyone else still actively maintaining learningit Add-ons?
Is Arias updated version working for anyone?

WNBC Programs
New seasons are starting in January, any updates available?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WNBC Programs2