• 10(current)
Release WNBC Programs
(2016-09-23, 19:59)learningit Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 19:39)drdwridav Wrote: Hi learningit
Can you confirm it's not working for you and something has changed, otherwise I'll post a debug.
Thanks

Version 3.0.6 fixes this bug. A PR has been submitted to the kodi.org repo, should update in a few days.

Great stuff.
Thanks as ever!!!
Thanks so much for fixing the bug so quickly.

There is still a problem mit Law & Order: SVU, new season 18 episode is missing.
Hi- I just installed Jarvis (Kodi 16.1) on my Fire TV, all of my add-ons work well except for WNBC, which gives me "Program error". The 3.0.5 version of the add-on is coming up on there. I am in the US, in Maryland. WNBC works fine on the version I installed on my Mac, which has version 3.0.6 of the add-on. What can I do? Thanks! (I'm not as tech savvy as others on here, so I may need some detailed explanations)
(2016-09-25, 15:33)Howardds Wrote: Hi- I just installed Jarvis (Kodi 16.1) on my Fire TV, all of my add-ons work well except for WNBC, which gives me "Program error". The 3.0.5 version of the add-on is coming up on there. I am in the US, in Maryland. WNBC works fine on the version I installed on my Mac, which has version 3.0.6 of the add-on. What can I do? Thanks! (I'm not as tech savvy as others on here, so I may need some detailed explanations)

Just leave it, it will auto update to 3.0.6 after a while. You could go into my add ons and select check for updates to try and force it.
Great, thanks!
(2016-09-24, 10:01)Eye in the sky Wrote: Thanks so much for fixing the bug so quickly.

There is still a problem mit Law & Order: SVU, new season 18 episode is missing.

I see it on the web page, but it's not listed in the xml I request. I'll try to see what's going on and let you know. I suspect that the xml may not be in synch with the latest listing for some reason.
Last weeks episode finally showed up but can't be added to the library.
(2016-10-04, 09:39)Eye in the sky Wrote: Last weeks episode finally showed up but can't be added to the library.

I think it's because I'm not stripping the ":" out correctly or the scraper doesn't like the final name I produce. I'll have a look later in the day and try to update. Thanks.
(2016-10-04, 09:39)Eye in the sky Wrote: Last weeks episode finally showed up but can't be added to the library.

Could you please post a debug log when you try to do the library add? It works OK for me.
Debug log
(2016-10-06, 11:01)Eye in the sky Wrote: Debug log

It seems to be the ":" in the name. Funny it works for me on Windows. It may be a Unicode thing. I'll try a work around and pm a link for you to test in the next day or two. Thanks
(2016-10-09, 03:43)learningit Wrote:
(2016-10-06, 11:01)Eye in the sky Wrote: Debug log

It seems to be the ":" in the name. Funny it works for me on Windows. It may be a Unicode thing. I'll try a work around and pm a link for you to test in the next day or two. Thanks

I have a quick fix for this in V3.0.7. A PR has been made to the kodi.org repo and should be available in a few days.
It's working now, thanks.
Unfortunately trouble again for me, since yesterday it stopped working again. I was using 1.0.13 version since the 3.xxx never worked but now even the old doesn't work anymore.
Any chance for fix?
Thanks
(2016-11-28, 00:49)lifeisfun Wrote: Unfortunately trouble again for me, since yesterday it stopped working again. I was using 1.0.13 version since the 3.xxx never worked but now even the old doesn't work anymore.
Any chance for fix?
Thanks

Log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4fR_zo...sp=sharing

No. You need to use the most recent version in the kodi.org repo which is working fine for US users. Many of the videos are geo-locked which may be why it doesn't work for you.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WNBC Programs2