Solved Problem matching VIDEO_TS correctly and DVD9 (DVD5) folder
Well, that looks sane Wink I'll try to reproduce.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-03-27, 23:21)mkortstiege Wrote: Well, that looks sane Wink I'll try to reproduce.

Really, i don't understand how a DVD9 tag in a folder name can do this Blush
Thanks for the support.
Weird shit indeed.. just named it differently and it works just fine. Will keep you posted.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks again and keep me updated Wink
Here we go. Folderstacking is picking that one up because of DVD9 (dvd + numeric) which renders the actual VIDEO_TS stacking useless. Please add this to your advancedsettings.xml

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <folderstacking>
    <regexp>((cd|dis[ck])[0-9]+)$</regexp>
  </folderstacking>
</advancedsettings>

Original expression is using dvd (See https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...s.cpp#L221) to stack multiple dvd parts. This will remove dvd for multipart folder stacking and allow the video_ts code to work as intended.
btw, @ned, looks like this one is not in the wiki. Mind adding? Smile
(2015-03-27, 23:28)mkortstiege Wrote: Weird shit indeed.. just named it differently and it works just fine. Will keep you posted.

(2015-03-27, 23:48)mkortstiege Wrote: btw, @ned, looks like this one is not in the wiki. Mind adding? Smile

I can't believe, it works!!!!!
I spent many days to understand this issue.
Thank you!!!!
Yay. Glad to hear it's working for you.
(2015-03-27, 23:48)mkortstiege Wrote: btw, @ned, looks like this one is not in the wiki. Mind adding? Smile

Oops, I had no idea we had folderstacking, lol!
I think this is correct:

http://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Advance...ldid=88375

and

http://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Naming_...ldid=88300
Thanks for adding.
Do you want me to report the intermittent scraping of the video_ts folder? It has happened a couple of times on a movie already scraped in a standard directory structure. As far as bugs go it is pretty minor and usually cleaning and re-scraping fixes it. If it helps I will grab a log next time but it doesn't bother me.

Sorry. I did a search and did not catch the thread was solved for the OP.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem matching VIDEO_TS correctly and DVD9 (DVD5) folder0