Error Script Failed!
Getting this error message in all my video add-ons.
Anyone know how to fix this?

I´m running Helix 14.2 on Windows 8.1
42708 (thread)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorry about that but I´ve never done this before.

http://goo.gl/Znmtek
On Startup the first error is:

error script failed common plugin cache
Get rid of the piracy add-ons and try again
most likely script.common.plugin.cache doesn't properly handle the special character (é) in your username.
it's a bug that's present in several addons.
the only thing you can do is report it to each individual addon dev (or change your username)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you. Will try as soon as I can.
(2015-03-24, 10:11)ronie Wrote: most likely script.common.plugin.cache doesn't properly handle the special character (é) in your username.
the only thing you can do is report it to each individual addon dev (or change your username)

Changed the username, unistalled it, installed it again and I don't get the error anymore. As soon as I install an add-on it automatically installs the common cache addon, and therefore the error appears again.

Tried it with 2 diferent addons and made a clean install between them.
(2015-03-24, 10:11)ronie Wrote: most likely script.common.plugin.cache doesn't properly handle the special character (é) in your username.
Done. Big Grin
Had to create a new admin User in windows and delete the previous one.

Thanks a lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error Script Failed!0