Texture Mod Question
Hello

I'm merging my fav bits of 1080XF and Xperience1080 into a single texture pack. I have it mostly how I like it, but I am struggling with one bit.

I like the overall darker/semi transparent Xperience1080 textures but I much prefer the flat icons of 1080XF on the home window. I'm using Xpereince1080 as my base and I copied over the textures in \windows\home from 1080XF, but I've noticed a shadow on the bottom and right hand side of the the icons/panels. Where can I find that overlay to replace/change it so that it's flat like 1080XF? I had a look at the code and browsed around the textures but couldn't really tell where it's coming from.

Thanks!
Can you provide a higher resolution version of the above? I think I know the issue but the image is tiny!
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Sure. Not sure how to stop the image being resized, but the full 1080p version is here (will need to hover over the image and click the magnifying icon to zoom it):

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad23/...hadow2.jpg

Also a side by side comparison with your 1080XF pack. Can't for the life of me work out where that shadow is coming from.

(2015-03-24, 20:28)eskay993 Wrote: Sure. Not sure how to stop the image being resized, but the full 1080p version is here (will need to hover over the image and click the magnifying icon to zoom it):

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad23/...hadow2.jpg

Also a side by side comparison with your 1080XF pack. Can't for the life of me work out where that shadow is coming from.

The 'shadow' is not from the images, most likely. Are you using images from git or did you unpack the xbt? Have you changed any code?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I have changed some code but nothing that should affect textures. I'll try an un-modded version of the code, just to test.

I did unpack the xbt. Maybe that;'s why. I'll try the git textures as well. Thanks Piers.
Ok quick test and using the git textures it seems to be working fine! It's fixed a couple of other issues as well. I'll make sure I work with those going forward :p

Thanks Piers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Texture Mod Question0