Searches auto-execute
I think this is a problem with pvr.wmc, although I suppose it could be a bug with Kodi itself.

If, under "TV," you perform a search, it works correctly the first time. However, when you enter the screen to do another search it automatically executes the previous search. You have to wait the several seconds for it to finish, and then you can execute the search that you want. If you blank out or reset the search field, leave and then re-enter the search screen, it executes a search with a blank field, which returns every program in the guide (slow). If you close Kodi completely and reopen, it won't auto-execute a search the first time. However, subsequent searches will auto-execute the last search or a blank search.

This occurs on numerous platforms (Android, Raspberry PI, and Windows) with various revisions of Helix including 14.2 RC.

Thanks!
I think it must be in kodi itself. We just provide guide data to kodi and kodi searches it on its own. In other words, kodi does not issue a 'search' command to pvr.wmc, our addon doesn't even know the search is happening.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Thanks. I will try the main Live TV board.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Searches auto-execute0