• 9(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: Maniac
Yeah it's fine I know that. and reinstalling skinshortcuts gives me them back. I've renamed them only. Although I will double check. Now that I think about it, it may have happened when changing guisettings.xml to be able to work on the firetv stick from a windows pc. I changed all instances of my kodi folder to be replaced with special://home/ as per a tutorial. maybe there's other xml changes that need to be made but I'm unsure.
5.6.0-1.12
- Hotfix: A shot at fixing the "Unable to build menu" error on certain devices (Thanks Ignoble61)
- Fixed missing timer & recording icons in Guide view
- Fixed missing textures in Mini-Guide View
- Fixed LiveTV Widgets when in use with "lower" home menu

All of you with the "Unable to build menu" error, please install latest version and confirm if the skin is working now.
Thanks to github user Ignoble61 for the fix. The ".shortcuts" files under the skin folder must have Unix/OSx EOL and not Windows. My mistake.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2015-06-17, 14:37)Maniac Wrote: 5.6.0-1.12
- Hotfix: A shot at fixing the "Unable to build menu" error on certain devices (Thanks Ignoble61)
- Fixed missing timer & recording icons in Guide view
- Fixed missing textures in Mini-Guide View
- Fixed LiveTV Widgets when in use with "lower" home menu

All of you with the "Unable to build menu" error, please install latest version and confirm if the skin is working now.
Thanks to github user Ignoble61 for the fix. The ".shortcuts" files under the skin folder must have Unix/OSx EOL and not Windows. My mistake.

tested and working perfectly after reapplying my backgrounds. Thank you so much.
Thank You!

Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Kodi 15-Beta2, Skin 5.6.0-1.12

Great stuff Smile Thanks again to Ignoble61 who contacted me over github and explained what was wrong.

Now I can focus on getting the skin ready for Kodi 15.
is there a way to keep the added guide / genre colors persistent between updates?
Hehe yeah sorry about the fast releases, the epg-colors will need to be re-added for now. I might in the future add a setting to let you choose a folder outside the skin for genre-colors.
hi we have put your repo on our android device and it looks like it is working allthough we have not done anything with the skin as yet , can you please advise what to do next or is it just adding addons, fanart etc : many thanks for your help and advice Smile
This version of AeonNox 5 is aimed to improve the LiveTV section. The rest is same as the original AeonNox5.
many thanks for your reply , when i go to view options i have gone through all the option and got showcase i cannot see where to view the cd images as well as the case image for the movies, thanks for your help and advice
As I said in my previous post, my version of the skin only changes the LiveTV \ PVR part of the skin. What you are looking for is not included in this version of the skin.

Recomend you take a look at SiLVO's skin: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069
Love the look of your LiveTV stuff Maniac.

I've installed your skin via your repo but have encountered a strange issue. I've read through the thread and no one else seems to have mentioned it so thought I'd just show you. When accessing the EPG via LiveTV, mine looks like the screenshot below. Not sure whats going on other than to say it looks like its not being drawn correctly. The skin seemed to install correctly (no script errors or anything of that sort) but as you can see, the EPG has loads of elements missing. I'm running Helix 14.2 on OpenELEC.

Any ideas? Am I missing something?

http://imgur.com/tsiM2eW
Honestly I cannot see anything wrong there. It looks the way it should, except for the missing logos maybe, but that is something you need to setup via the pvr-addon or via livetv settings.

Keep in mind that there are now two Guide views to choose from: Standard and Mini. Access via sidebar then settings.
Maybe he thinks of genre mapping, and missing the colors?
@Maniac Are you planning to release you mod for Isengard (beta2)? It is around the corner and would be great to have your skin for the next Kodi release too!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Maniac4