Mod [THEMES] Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA
Lightbulb 
This thread is for collecting and sharing themes for Ember v1.4. You can change the look of the "right list" view in Ember by defining your own colors/style in a template file.

Quick start:
1. Make a copy of the "movie-Default.xml" file located in "Themes" directory of Ember.
2. Open the copy with a text editor and go crazy and change some colors, fontstyle, hide and move controls. There are comments in the file which should help you navigating through the file.
Tip: For color definitions you can use any valid HTML colorname or hexvalues like provided here: http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm
3. When your are finished editing save the file as something like "movie-MyAwesomeTheme.xml", start Ember, select your created theme in settings and drink a beer!

I provided an example and created the "BleackBeauty" theme for Ember (you can select this theme in Ember):

Feel free to post any questions in this thread!
Also don't hesitate to share your created styles in this thread so we can collect them and add them to the repository as new styles for Ember Nod
Is there any way to add the ability to move the previews around on the screen, and resize them? When I have all images for a given movie, the background Fanart is almost completely covered with banner, landscape, another picture of the fanart, clear logo, logo, disk ect...

I resized the fanart for instance to 0 x 0 width and height. The border still remains, and the images below are anchored to it, and move up to then cover the landscape that moves left. The same as in your image in the previous post where the images are all on top of each other.

It would be great to have the ability to resize the preview images, and move them around.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
(2015-04-22, 22:59)JohnWPB Wrote: Is there any way to add the ability to move the previews around on the screen, and resize them? When I have all images for a given movie, the background Fanart is almost completely covered with banner, landscape, another picture of the fanart, clear logo, logo, disk ect...

I resized the fanart for instance to 0 x 0 width and height. The border still remains, and the images below are anchored to it, and move up to then cover the landscape that moves left. The same as in your image in the previous post where the images are all on top of each other.

It would be great to have the ability to resize the preview images, and move them around.

Yes and no. You can customize the sizes, but not and positions. Search for *maxheight and *maxwidth in theme files, like <bannermaxheight>, fanartsmallmaxheight...
The start positions should be fixed in next release.
(2015-04-23, 00:09)DanCooper Wrote: The start positions should be fixed in next release.

Great thanks for the fast reply! Yea, I found the height and width, but the images below are anchored to the above positions. I will tinker more with it when the additions are made down the road. Thanks again!
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
Absolutely love the dark theme, thanks!
(2015-04-24, 20:49)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Absolutely love the dark theme, thanks!

Thanks, Glad you like it! Feel free to modify it and share your modification here if your doing any Wink
how do you display without the columns and filters to the left?
That's not possible

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEMES] Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA3