View Mode XML file help?
I usually like to watch all my movies with 16:9 stretch despite how it stretches everything i like it.

However some bdrx or full bluray the 16:9 strech doesn't do anything. So I manually adjust the zoom amount to 1.35 and pixel ratio to .74 to get the full screen to work.

Is there a .xml file that i can edit this settings permanently.

that way when i want to watch a bdrx i can just choose custom and not have to adjust the zoom and pixel ratio and then when i want to watch everything else i can put it back to 16:9 strech.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Custom mean just that, custom aspect or sizing on a per video basis. You can set ALL videos to this format, but not individual selections. The work around could be to have an external player set-up with custom aspect or zoom for specific file types or after interrogation by some user made script, but this goes beyond your question and enters a more comprehensive solution that may involve coding, which I can not provide at this moment. Once you're this deep into Kodi, you might as well set up a new button that changes the aspect and zoom to a preset level and return.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View Mode XML file help?0