sorry for previous post about livedvd
sorry for the mistake i sometimes forget about all the hoopla and rules i will find the appropriate place to offer a live dvd that does it all with practically no user interaction.
this is one of the main downfalls of the linux world. i wont mention of course where to find it but google will help.
i will add what a great os this kodibuntu is.
i have used maybe a hundred or more distros over the years and this is a sweet os.keep up the good work.
as most of what i do seems to break most of this foru ms rules i wont be here very often as it goes but thx for the good base for my system.
Like the comments say on your live dvd thread the reason for it being dumped is simple, you included superepo and other other repos/addons that break the piracy policy and infringe on the kodi trademark (possibly because you insisted on adding such pirate addons / repos without removing the kodi trademarked name/images) and then offered it for download on kodi forums.

The drivers and other modifications would have been allright and fine as long as you provided the source code for it I suspect.

If you remove the pirate stuff Im sure a future thread would be ok offering such updated iso as long as it has NO pirate stuff.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sorry for previous post about livedvd0