TV ON
Similar to stand alone MediaPortal is there a way to configure XBMC to use a "TV ON" button?
I'm not fully familiar with the MediaPortal client but it seems the TV On button you refer to starts playing the last TV Channel you were watching and also switches off live TV. You can map the PlayPvrTV command to a button in a keymap and it will start playing live TV (I have it mapped to the red button on my remote <red>PlayPvrTV</red> ). I'm not sure how you'd make the same button stop live TV while it's playing, so it's not quite the same as the MediaPortal function.
(2015-03-27, 05:20)cyrils Wrote: I'm not fully familiar with the MediaPortal client but it seems the TV On button you refer to starts playing the last TV Channel you were watching and also switches off live TV. You can map the PlayPvrTV command to a button in a keymap and it will start playing live TV (I have it mapped to the red button on my remote <red>PlayPvrTV</red> ). I'm not sure how you'd make the same button stop live TV while it's playing, so it's not quite the same as the MediaPortal function.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV ON0