• 47(current)
Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2020-08-24, 12:29)Warner306 Wrote: If you are referring to bugs created by changes to Windows, it is up to the developers to update their software to keep pace with these changes. Or, you can disable Windows Updates.

Disabling Windows Updates is only temporarily. It will happen some time. u can only delay it
I think you can delay Windows Updates indefinitely. Look it up on Google. Other HTPC users have taken this approach.
(2020-08-24, 00:02)Paynemaster Wrote: Greetings everyone. I am curious why there is so less attention for windows related updates out there. I find this category pretty important with changes being made that could have effect on Kodi/MadVR. Is there no good way to get rid of these issues?

What issues are you referring to exactly?
I'm using the option Move OSD into active video area, and sometimes it works, and other times it doesn't. Is anyone else using this option, and does it always work?
Hello all.

As Krypton 17.6 is getting long in the tooth I am beginning to worry about what the path forward is. I simply love the combo of madVR + DSPlayer in Kodi. Does anybody know if DSPlayer development will resume?
Are you using this build:

Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 (2020 build)

To my knowledge, it is still being actively supported, but it is also based on Krypton 17. This developer has stated that updating DSPlayer to the current version of Kodi was difficult and he gave up in favor of simply applying patches to DSPlayer 17.
(2020-05-20, 04:58)Paynemaster Wrote: Hiya folks.
Is there any possibility to get kodi to force launching into 24hz. And when exit into 60hz?

I know your post is from last year but i use display changer Display changer

i use it in a script with autohotkey, but it can be used without

i use it to force 60hz when i exit kodi for games.
My Kodi / HTPC / Gaming / Tech Channel
If I helped in someway, hit the Like button :)
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7