v14 How to know in with disk the film is
Hi All,

I have a HTPC where I use Kodi and I store my movies in various external drives. I've include all the movies from all those disks and all of them appears when I go to MOVIES section. My problem is that when I navigate thorought movies I don't know the disk where this movie is stored.

In other words, I would like to see in the details of the floor label (or other place) the source, so I can see the disk I have to connect to see this movie.

Many thanks in advance
Open Movie Info and the path will be listed.
Many thanks for your answer, jjd-uk, but it's not what I'm looking for.

Using this procedure I have to enter in the info of the film and then go to "Extras" option. I would like to see the path directly in the menu where all movies appears.

Is there any way to do this?

Many thanks
I think you may have misunderstood, with Movie selected press i (or whatever button maps to i on remote) or alternatively open Context Menu and select Movie Information, you will then see the Path.
Or do you perhaps mean you wish to split the movies up into something like:

All Movies
Movies on Disk 1
Movies in Disk 2
Movies on Disk 3

If so then what you want is Custom Video_nodes (wiki)
Hi all again,

Many thanks for all the help and support, the video nodes solution seems to be similar to smart playlist where I created diferent categories of films, separating them depending on the source location.

I'm going to try this, but the thing I really want is having the possibility of navigating throught all movies (all, not the ones of one folder) and see in the information of the film, directly, the location, just like now I can see other info such as the name of the film, genre, year...

My question is... is there any way to get this or I'm very weird and nobody has think in this before so it's not implemented in any way?

Regards and thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to know in with disk the film is0