A few issues with aftv
I have kodi on my amazon fire tv, and I can watch programs from my server on windows, but non of the scraped info shows up. neither does the option to set content. Addons seem to fail to download, as well as there is a bit cut off of every side like its slightly zoomed in. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
(2015-03-27, 17:54)WarMineWorld Wrote: I have kodi on my amazon fire tv, and I can watch programs from my server on windows, but non of the scraped info shows up. neither does the option to set content. Addons seem to fail to download, as well as there is a bit cut off of every side like its slightly zoomed in. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

when you create your share on Kodi you have to click the context menu (button to right of home on remote) and set your share for file type (Movies, TV etc)

Not sure on Addons, that works fine for me.

For the cut off, you can adjust that from within Kodi (video calibration) , but you probably want to adjust it from the aftv first, under settings,> display and sounds I believe....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few issues with aftv0