Link to multipath not working
I created a video source that contains home videos from multiple paths and add the source to favorite.
I'm able to go to that source by accessing it from favorite. But when I tried to create a custom home menu to go to use that favorite node and accessing it from the home menu it always go to the parent video node.
I've tested with Confluence and Black Glass Nova skins and they all worked. So I think there's something wrong with creating a home menu item from a multipath source.
By the way, I also did the same thing with single path source by adding it to favorite then created a home menu item from favorite and it worked.
So it must be the multipath that's causing the problem.
Also the old Aeon Nox 4 worked fine with multipath too.
Have anyone successfully added a main menu item using multipath source?

I'm currently running Kodi 14.2 RC with Aeon Nox 5 skin
I don't use AN 5, but have you tried creating a SmartPlayList?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Ken, thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately I can't use smartplaylist because most of them are custom video and can't be scrape online. Furthermore, their contents is mixed and not in Movies/TV Show format. Some folders contain a single video, some contain dozen of videos, and other contain subfolders. I use smartplaylist for my regular movies and tv sources but not this one Smile
(2015-03-27, 22:35)user3000 Wrote: Ken, thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately I can't use smartplaylist because most of them are custom video and can't be scrape online. Furthermore, their contents is mixed and not in Movies/TV Show format. Some folders contain a single video, some contain dozen of videos, and other contain subfolders. I use smartplaylist for my regular movies and tv sources but not this one Smile

Not sure if it will work with a multipath but I had a folder that I wanted access to and was having a similar experience until I created a custom shortcut minus the "quotes" so whatever your favorite shortcut says when adding it try typing it without the quotes into the custom shortcut option.
Thanks for the tip, Mike. I'll try it tonight. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Link to multipath not working0