Best way to adjust brightness and color, nuc to projector?
I have an intel nuc i3 connected to a projector (throught a receiver) using kodi and winodws 7.
The brightness was very high, but changing the settings for brightness and color has no effect in the intel hd graphics program.
I saw that brightness can be changed in kodis video setting, but this only changes the settings for playing the actual videos and not kodis interface, right?

Do you think I need to adjust the brightness in the actual projector?, I think I calibrated this before for a bluray player in the projector but in windows the setting is apparently not the same.

/Karl
You should look into setting the right pixel format from the gpu. It sounds like the NUC is outputting rgb limited while the projector is expecting rgb full.
The default for bluray players output is most of the time component which doesnt have this problem. (Component is component, not component "limited" or "full".
If you have calibrated your projector, then it should work fine with either RGB full or limited. (Won't be exactly the same but close enough). Just make sure that the the projector gets fes what it expects.
Hmm, not exactly sure how you mean, I´m using hdmi out to my projector, could you elaborate on how
to set correct pixel format from the gpu?
solved, there was a setting there for video in the video card too, which corrected the colors Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best way to adjust brightness and color, nuc to projector?0