Looking for my first box to play Kodi
I am looking for something that will let me use Kodi and will connect to my tv by Hdmi. I can either connect by wireless or ethernet cable swell

I will only be using it to stream on Kodi

I have had a quick look on the forum and seems the Amazon Fire box or Chromecast seem good options.

I really don't want to spend loads but I want it to be easy to use and run smoothly.

Any advice would be great.

Thank you.
The Chromecast doesn't work with KODI....you are probably thinking of the Chromebox, which is an excellent choice. However your comment about not spending loads makes me think you're looking for something less expensive. You may want to check out the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Budget friendly and by all accounts works great.
This is the Sticky permanent thread where you should first do some reading:

PICK THE RIGHT KODI BOX

as wrxtasy said doing some homework will allow you to ask the right questions as to your needs.

Since this is your first box and your needs are so general "I will only be using it to stream on Kodi"

theres one box that everyone will recommend here and thats the Raspberry Pi 2. It will have amazing picture quality, great performance and if you shop around you can get cheap parts for it.

the saying "the more you put in the more you get out" applies here. so once you get your box enjoy learning on how to make your experience better on Kodi, this is recommended and encouraged from the community. but to get things started is not a steep curve so don't think purchasing the Pi is only for techies. good luck

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for my first box to play Kodi0