Left Side Nav show In-Progress
The left side menu (aka quicknav, aka MediaMenu) has an option to show "watched","unwatched", and "all videos".

How do I go about allowing a fourth option to show only "in-progress" series?

I have tried to edit Includes_MediaMenu.xml but it appears to only alter the labels based on current settings.
Does the submenu not contain this?

xxxxxxx-edit-xxxxxxxxxx

added picture
Depends which mod you are in, the 'show flags' will generally rotate thru New - Watched - Both - None but then there should be a separate option for 'resume flag'

Like i say depends which skin / mod you are in.

And changing MedaMenu won't accomplish anything. you would have to go into every view where applicable and code in the relevant code for displaying the inprogress / resume flag for all the different sources and viewtypes if the skin / mod does not have the option already. But most mods I think have it and it is controlled separate from the show flags.

So if your skin / mod has if then you would turn off show flags and turn on resume flag to achieve what you want.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-04-03, 17:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: Depends which mod you are in, the 'show flags' will generally rotate thru New - Watched - Both - None but then there should be a separate option for 'resume flag'

Like i say depends which skin / mod you are in.

And changing MedaMenu won't accomplish anything. you would have to go into every view where applicable and code in the relevant code for displaying the inprogress / resume flag for all the different sources and viewtypes if the skin / mod does not have the option already. But most mods I think have it and it is controlled separate from the show flags.

So if your skin / mod has if then you would turn off show flags and turn on resume flag to achieve what you want.

The request was not about flags, but about the 3-state toggle button to filter the list. This cannot be done by skinning, it has to be done in core. You could ask in the Kodi feature requests subforum.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks for the replies. As someone who only does minor modifications to skins it is hard to know what is a core Kodi feature and what is a skin's feature, especially given the same item can be refereed to as different things even in the same file.

I did not know about the option in the sub menu, that will accomplish what I want after a fashion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Left Side Nav show In-Progress0