Does netflixxbmc work outside US?
Does the netflixxbmc plugin work in outside the US?
I like in Sweden and get a script error when trying to access my list for example.
I also live in sweden and had to go into the settings for my account and turn off the setting for testing of new features to get it to work properly.
I disabled this but it still dont work, could someone take a look at my script?
I tried it a while ago (I have a Brazilian account) and it worked just fine. But Netflix changed some things on their site which may have introduced bugs in the plugin.
I get a popup screen that asks "whos watching?" but I can´t enter anything, I don´t know if this is what crasches, eventually I can load up categories or my list but from there it craches every time...
can not someone take a look at my script so I can fix this soon??
Remove Netflixbmc and chrome launcher plugin.
Delete their data folders in: %AppData%\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\

Add this repo: http://www.alelec.net/kodi/repository.alelec.zip and install Netflixbmc from it.

I think you dont use the latest version because the switch profiles thing was recently fixed.
ok, thanks, will try Smile
Ok, got it to work, but I can´t figure out how to add a netflix tv show to my local tv shows.
I saw in the guide you must add a new source through context menu, but I can´t locate the directories described below:

"Home folder"->userdata->addon_data->plugin.video.netflixbmc->library->Movies/TV
ok, never mind, it works now, found the folders, just needs some tweaking now, I just feel the chrome browser does something to the picture, it´s not as sharps as local media, can this be changed somewhere...?
Well, you are streaming over the internet so the quality depends on the speed and quality of your connection i guess.
I previously used apple tv for netflix and the picture is sharper, I compared the two and when using chrome through kodi the picture is not as good, must be a setting somewhere...
There seems that netflix quality varies in video quality, when watching new tv shows like house of cards the picture is very sharps and detailed, but for movies they seems to downgrade the quality, at least for some movies...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does netflixxbmc work outside US?0