Bug Kodi gets notifications from SB & CP but does not update library
Edit: Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum or if I have used the correct prefix, if it is wrong then please go ahead and change it. Thanks in advance. /End

Edited debug log*
Version of Kodi: Kodi - 14.0.66 (reported in Kodi as "Kodi 14.0, Git: Unknown")
Running on an Asustor NAS (AS-5004T) with 2.4.0.RFU1 (BETA) F/W, the architecture should be "x86" due to the Intel Celeron J1800?
Kodi (as well as Sab, Sick and Couch) were installed as a precompiled package on Asustor "App Central"

Other info:
SABnzbdplus - 20140701 (0.7.20)
CouchPotato - 20140421 (abfd9d08, 2015-03-23 16:23:09)
SickBeard - 20140421 (alpha (development) -- git : 79cb8f207bef8613db9e47eb392666af059df3d0)
The dates are Asustor App Central version numbers and the info following that is the internal info that I've gotten from each program

Hi!

I have a real annoying problem - I get notifications from both Sickbeard and Couchpotato but Kodi does not update the library.
This happens both with Sick & Couch and test-notifications and "real" notifications from both programs in regards to when something is starting to download and when something is finished works fine, just that the library does not update. All four programs (Sab,Sick,Couch & Kodi) are installed on the same NAS using precompiled Asustor packages.

Sickbeard does give an error though:
"2015-03-31 13:28:27 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-94571 :: XBMC: Failed to detect XBMC version for '192.168.1.11:88', check configuration and try again."

When using CouchPotato I automatically move the files after the D/L is complete (configured this myself), so from: [used a fake path as example]
/home/sabnzbd/downloads/complete/movies/
to
/home/media/movies/

When using SickBeard it does that automatically as well by default, so from: [used a fake path as example]
/home/sabnzbd/downloads/complete/tv/
to
/home/media/tv/nameOfseries/

Might this be caused by Kodi have in some way been modified (thats why it does not report "Git"-version) or that Sick and/or Couch are to old to detect "Kodi" successfully?
The package names (which seems to be dates) on Asustor "App Central" are quite old but when I go into the actual program (i.e. Couch) they report being the latest version.

Would be grateful for assistance / TheSwede86

* = Earlier I posted a full debug log but it was so big that I tried to reproduce the error and create a smaller more concise log.
I found that line 9 and line 70-78 might hold the answer. Kodi seems to scan for new files but perhaps since movies first go to:
/home/sabnzbd/downloads/complete/movies/
and then are moved to
/home/media/movies/
Kodi scans /home/media/movies before the movie is moved to that folder or Kodi tries to scan /home/sabnzbd/downloads/complete/movies/ where there are no movies (the movie has already been moved to /home/media/movies)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi gets notifications from SB & CP but does not update library0